A Poster/Rolling Station made from Papers

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Jointswithaview, Dec 10, 2013.

1. Pretty cool man, you make them yourself?

2. Yeah, Im just trying to get some feedback as of now. Dont really know what direction to take it.

Any Advise or critisum would be great. Product or Bus. side.

3. wow they look great, do you have any smoke shops by your area? you may be able to talk to someone at the shop and show them some samples, you never know man. sometimes sex/adult shops have a small glass section with some unique stuff. im sure you know about all the social media so folks can see your art fast. keep it up man!

4. Alot of head shops nearby, i was thinking about selling them at festivals as well. low cost high margin product. i just dont have the time to really invest in it. i've had some local groups want to buy, but would want full rights to sales. so im just looking for a partner that can handel marketing and distru.

They're way cool man.  Make a few up and take them into headshops.  Or get some more inventory up on etsy. 

6. So they are posters made from packs of papers? By rolling station do you mean you can roll on them?

7. yeah, they all have a plastic trasparent hard top that folds up.