Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A postcard for you GC!!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by VoodooBud, Apr 12, 2006.

1. [​IMG]

yeah its not the clearest picture, and it was made in paint, but what can I say? it was a labor of love

:wave: enjoy

2. lol pointful but none the less cool, nice piece.

3. lol *pointless dude

4. wrong

<dl> <dt>Pointful </dt><dd>(adjective) : 1: Replete with meaning 2: Replete with effectiveness [Often, but not always, used to indicate sarcasm.]</dd><dd style="">
    </dd><dd style="font-size: 80%; color: rgb(102, 102, 102);">Submitted by: Anonymous Apr. 03, 2006 19:56</dd>

<dd>(adjective) : Something that is very essential or important; opposite of pointless.</dd><dd>The meeting last Friday was extremely pointful, it told me exactly what I needed to know.</dd> </dl>

5. nice card

6. thank you, I love it to death!

You really cant tell in that pic but, those a some BOMB nuggets

Whats up Kilass, ive seen you post before but i didnt know you were from WI:wave:

7. I love that piece man, how's the bud?

8. lol GONE

:), its was great though my friend said it was some kind of kush, but im a little more skeptical but I was lucky enough to find a seed in it. My buddy wants to germ it, and cross it with his plants. whatever as long as im smokin some of it :D