A Portal

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Dizzy, Jan 4, 2023.

1. I Was J/W If It Possible Like In The Video Game Halo 3 If There Could Be A Giant Ancient Hidden Technology Buried Ina African Desert That We Just Never Found Yet An Maybe Some Day We Will? It Could Be So Powerful An Advance That It Can Open A Portal To Outside Our Galaxyy To Another Ancient Installation In Space! :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. [​IMG]

I've seen the documentary about it.
    :)

BNW

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. What Do You Mean?

~Toni~

4. It is a picture from the Star Gate SG1 series.
    Same general idea. Device found in the sand in Egypt send you to thousands of other gates in the galaxy.

BNW

• Winner Winner x 2
  5. ive watched SG1 many times ....i noticed that the ancient aliens series what is on tv now seems to have used all the plots etc from SG1 ,but could be the SG1 used the same ideas from Erik Von Danikin etc ,,,the way i look at things it could be true ,if people can believe in God or Gods i can believe in Aliens .. mac,,,

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I find it much easier to believe in space aliens than Gods.

• Creative Creative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. I Never Seen Star Gate SG1 Maybbe Ancient Humans Believe These Super Advanced Aliens To Be Gods When They Werent Lol Just Seem Like It BC They So Far Ahead Of Us...:confused_2: Just Like In The Halo Games Lol.:p

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. What is that damn group out there, that organization... sunshine, sunrise something? I'm too lazy to Google it rn. But it's something like, they believe extra terrestrials came to visit Earth 40 thousand years ago and they taught us a lot of stuff and then left. They also mated with us tho and children were born who carried their blood and knowledge and power over generations. Anyway these people in the Sunrise (or whatever) group believe they are descended from these extra terrestrials. I've also read about pleidians(sp?) And I will have to look them up again but I think they might be reincarnated from aliens. Anyway who knows, I'm high and talking shit.
    Anyway @Dizzy I would love for something like that to happen, wherever it comes from. I always love things that challenge convention lol! :GettingStoned:

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1