Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Pommy joke

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Aug 15, 2003.

1. I told this one a long time ago, buts its time I changed the punch a bit.

A leading university in London, commissioned a professor to study the deviant sexual practices of various citzens throughout the Realm. The professor first flew out to Melbourne, OZ and approached a desolate bikey. He asked him how he liked sex.

Well the bikey says "Well, first you take a sheep and bend her over a dingo fence. You stick her back left foot in your left boot, and you stick your her back right foot in your right boot, and then you go at it."

The professor then travelled to the High country of Scotland and approached a desolate blacksmith and asked him how he liked sex.

The blacksmith replied "Well first you take a sheep and bend her over a stone fence. You stick her back left foot in your left boot, and then you stick her back right foot in your right boot, and then you go at it."

The professor then decided to take a ferry back to London when a storm came up and caught the ship. The ship tossed to and fro in the storm and lost its way. finally after radioing for help, it found a safe port in a strange and magical Island called Orkney. The professor approached sevearl Orkney Islanders before he finally found a young man who was willing to talk with him. He asked the young man how he liked sex.

The young man replied "Well, first you find a sheep and you put her back right foot in your left boot, and then you put her back left foot in your right boot. Then you put her front feet on your shoulders, look her in her eyes and then you go at it."

The professor loked a wee bit bewildered and explained that everyone else bent the sheep over and went to her from behind, while the Orkney man approached the sheep from the front.

The young man from Orkney replied "What, and miss out on all the kissing?"

2. No....that's so bad...:D

Man, you guys have been making me laugh too much lately.

3. I hope three members here think the same.:D

4. Oh, that's terrible. Awwwww, c'mon. Now I got that image in my head. Eeeeeeeeeew! lol That's funny Poppa.

5. Dude everyone knows sheep are just for fucking, why would you even tell a joke about kissing one? ewww.

6. Poppa I'd say you done it this time!!!!!

LMAO

7. ..::trys to shake image out of head::.. damn, thats pretty funny!

8. i do, i asume the other two do too. ;p

its very true.

things are done differently up here. :p

Orkney. :rolleyes:

9. Well, the Ozzie biker and the Orkney Islander have spoken up and don't seem too mad. I'm still wondering if the Scottish Blacksmith has seen this post. Anyone here know a Scottish blacksmith????