The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure :

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

a poll about good polls about good polls

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by hippie john, May 7, 2003.

?

What was the point of the "a good poll about good polls" poll?

1. i dont think there was one

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. i dont know

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. it was just digit excersizing his poll master skills;)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. i dont know what the hell your talking about:confused:

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I have no idea, but maybe this guy does?

-Samus-

Attached Files:

2. HAHHAHAHAHAH!

cool poll hippie J!

i had to choose "it was just digit excersizing his poll master skills"

and if im a bit more honest i'll have to add that i was just annoyed at a few polls that didnt meet my high standards :p

3. I just think digit has mad poll skillz!

Attached Files:

4. i have no idea why digit is the way he is! ha:)

5. Does anybody here know anything about building a pole barn?

6. a wha????????????????

7. that makes three shoddy digit clones and one digit, and an elephant that wants to find a pole barn builder, or whatever

8. I got two pole barn builders bidding on a building a pole barn but believe a better pole barn builder is out there that builds better-built pole barns.

What is a pole barn you ask???? Well, a pole barn is a barn built of poles. Ha-ha. Instead of a traditional foundation, 6 x 6 lumber is set into the ground like fence post at the corners of the barn and the barn is framed around these posts.

Grasscity Deals Near You