A pointless thread

Discussion in 'General' started by Predator1, Mar 23, 2006.

1. The anti-drug people came to our school today, and they had a big glass display case filled with weed, crack, PCP, heroin, all sorts of stuff. Most people just looked at it and moved on, but you could pick out all the stoners cause we all huddled around that table for a good 30 minutes.

There was some pipe that someone apparently carved from a deer antler. I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, where you wouldnt be surprised to find a deer going through your fridge in the middle of the night...so it was kind of fitting.

No point to this thread, like I said, Ive had some painkillers whose name I dont know (for an actual injury...I slammed my hand in an ambulance door while doing volunteer work- I got to ride in the ambulance I usually drive) and im weirding out... :eek:

2. Yep I seen the same thing a couple years ago in school. My dumbass friend asked if it was real shit in there, and how they got it to stick to the bottom. haha They looked at him like he was retarded.

3. You should have dared one of your friends to melt and huff the glue holding the glass together and then steal the drugs and go on a PCP rampage.

That's what I would have done, I swear.

4. The weed they had was like 30 years old and it looked like old lawn clippings. I said to the officer, "What the fuck did you pay for that? you need to have a serious talk with your dealer." He's pretty cool, the cop that hangs around our school all the time and tells cop stories. He just laughed, but I think he knew I was serious. Oh well.

5. my friends mom used to be one of those officers and she had that box thingy. none of the drugs are real, but the pipes and other pernalphia are. :D

6. haha the stoners were all starry eyed i bet.

shit i would have been.

7. that's rad. +rep for the alkaline trio avatar

8. Some guy from the Philadelphia Narcotics Unit came to talk to us the other day. He was showing us a slide show and marijuana came up and some kid yelled 'Hell yeh!!!' it was pretty funny, but they made weed out to be the worst thing like always.

9. I'm pretty sure a user named bumtildeath used to have a deer antler (or wood) pipe he had made. I'm also pretty sure it was taken by the cops, or broken, or otherwise taken away from him. Maybe it was the same one? I know he used to have a pic in his sig, and maybe in his gallery.

10. You beat me to it thisisnotreal. That is a pretty nice avatar. +rep for alkaline trio.

Edit:Joint, I'm pretty sure that was bumtildeath who had that.

11. I think you're right. I changed my post to his username.