A poem to my lost love

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Oz GreenHand, Apr 18, 2007.

1. Hey GC, I've been missing my ex and I want her back, Its a tripp how you don't know what you have till its gone. I wrote this poem for her. I was gonna give it to her with a rose, Card and a Teddy Bear, But I'm afraid that she might reject me and not even care. Well here it goes. Tell me your thoughts Good or bad. Thanks.

MY LOVE
    -
    I never meant to hurt you or make you cry
    I still look at you, my brightest star in the sky
    You came into my life and my dreams came true
    But I was real immature on the way I treated you
    Your more precious then any amount of gold
    and when your away from me, My whole body feels cold
    If I could take just one step back in the past, I would right all my wrongs
    So our love would last
    -
    You are that Angel sent from above and now all I have left is a lost love.
    From your eyes, To your body and your brain, Not having you brings me so much pain.
    You may not want me and this I know, But our love is something I just can't let go.
    If I can find a way to right all my wrong I would do it for you no matter how long
    I look back on the things we used to share, Our love, our time But do you still care?
    From our Subway sandwiches to our hot fries, from your lips, hips, and your thick ass thighs.
    Those late buzzed nights when we use to drink all that makes me cry and think.
    Your long beautiful hair, Your sexy underwear I wish I can still have you here.
    Laying next to me in deep ecstasy to fulfill this deep fantasy or am I a fool for dreaming
    for something that may never be?
    -
    If I'm a fool then I'll be that fool for you, Without you I'm lost and don't know what to do
    Can we forget the past and start anew, and once again you can be my Boo
    I need to fill this empty place in my heart and I hope that we will never again be apart.
    I love you CocONutt.
    -Love you always
    Oz.

2. I think she'll like it. tho, on what terms did you guys part?

The sex things may not be so good, most wemon try and act like sex is the only thing on our minds. but it is wonderfully written.

I hope the best for you.

3. Well if you've already lost her than you have nothing left to lose by giving her that poem. Besides, if she's a girl worth having she'll be touched by it anyhow. A true testament of love is how willing you are to overcome your fear of making a fool of yourself, so get out there with it and get going!

4. We parted on very bad terms, We stayed together for a while and we always fought over lil dumb things now that I look back on it. The sexy Underwear part was like our inside joke, Cuz she always wore a special pair for me. Every time she would come over she would put them on, then laugh and say they are gonna come off anyway. We would both LOL. Anyway Thanks Bliz!

5. Yea, Your so right, I never really thought of it like that. Thank you.

6. I wouldn't change it one bit. It is beautifully written and shows how much you truly love her. I say you do what you planned on doing (rose, bear, etc.) and if she rejects then, im sorry, but your gonna have to keep living.

Hope it works out and you get her back.

Peace.

7. :rolleyes: Thanks Man, I really appreciate it. I hope all works well too. Gonna see if I can take it to her tomorrow. :eek:

8. maybe instead of a dozen roses you could get her a dozen cannabis buds :) thats what i plan on doin for mine, but shes a smoker, not sure if yers is or not, and yea watch out that sex talk can come right back atcha man! but for sure it was a GREAT poem, it had good flow and it was well written , good luck homie!

9. Thanks Man! :rolleyes:

10. After the first line, i was expecting:

"But tonight, I'm cleaning out my closet."

It's a really good poem, but take to heart what Blizz said...mentioning sex might not be the best option.