a playa gettin a little angry up in hea

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by 666Bleezys, Jan 22, 2014.

1. Pretty much calling out my new pickup, and if you think I paid $350 you're honestly a fucking moron.

2. mmmm a nice mouthful of bong water 

3. where do i say it's my piece square

4. thats all a nigga gots ta drink sumtimes

5. #25 666Bleezys, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    1:10 check dis shit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KduzX_ya7Lw

6. Lol sorry man but your DG isn't much better than a medicali. You should cop a sovereignty king g-line. I have one and it stacks the whole 75mm can. 

7. So you don't even own the tube? You're just showing off your friends glass or something?

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Can't edit on the app but I just realized all the tubes in the videos are different. This fool is just posting YouTube videos

Sent from my MB886 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. [quote name="TheCanadian" post="19390606" timestamp="1390462478"]Lol sorry man but your DG isn't much better than a medicali. You should cop a sovereignty king g-line. I have one and it stacks the whole 75mm can. [/quote]GLine really stack that much better than the regular stemline (up/down gridded)?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I thought they would be kinda similar but the g-line legit destroys the stem line. mines up grid.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahah I'm weak, 666Bleezys for 2014 best contributor

kinda surprising because its basically a looped stemline, right?

im a big fan of sov glass, quality stuff. i want a downgrid and i have no idea why.

13. I got one off his website for 250 shipped.. 16" with a star foot and white disc. He has a bunch that are discounted bc he wasn't happy with something one it or a "new guy had a bad day" lol. He said the flare on the mouthpiece on mine started at the wrong spot so it was uneven but I still done see anything wrong with it and it feels fine. I don't really use it too much bc its a bitch to clean but I saw the videos on youtube of it and I had to have it lol. the reason they bubble so high is bc most ppl put too much water in it according to dave. He designed it to be filled just a 1/4inch above the disc

14. #34 666Bleezys, Jan 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2014
    Id be willins to argue thats da sovo-trinity dont stack higher than ma man daves pieces

tho wit all due respect that do be a alright bong ya heard

15. yee so what ni*ga when ever did i write that this be my piece? I was just givin my contributions to this here forum with what I thun had to say, yadadabooboo

16. Yabadabadoo? Wtf is wrong with you man?! Speak some English.

17. what da beezy?? is you bein' surious wit me nig*a.. i am foreva speechless.yadada

Proud to see some diversity on GC, bleezys a trailblazer bringing ebonics to the forums

19. Aren't you like 15 ?

20. Op's language entertains me lol