A plant under 19 inches???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by AIRBUDZ, Apr 27, 2007.

1. Greetings

Does anyone know a strand that grows MAX 19 inches,becuz im tryna grow,but not a christmas tree.

I dont MEAN 2 sound stupid.....honestly.

Help is appreciated

2. Try Lowryder and Lowryder 2. They are supposed to stay under like 1 or 2 feet I think. And its strain not strand btw. Hope this helps.

Also the Lowryders I herd are autoflowering so I think you can have them in 12/12 their full lifecycle (which is really short btw). You may want to research it some on your own because the things I'm saying I'm just typing from memory of what I read a few weeks ago.

3. Lowryder or lowryder 2 are what you want. they dont yeild the greatest tho. average size is 12-18 inches. lowryder is autoflowering meaning it starts to bud without putting it into 12/12. you should really keep it under 24 hour light cycle its entire life because it flowers itself. doing this will increase yield due to more light. if you put it under 12/12 you would loose a good amout of a relativley small yielding plant. from seed to bud is about 60 days i belive.

4. short veg, toping will do it with most anything....lst

5. What koolaidacidlove said. Some predominitely sativa strains might be a bit of a handful but I've harvest several ounces from plants under 10 inches many times.

6. Thankz 2 every one who replied,i thought I wuz askin an extremely stupid question at first.