A philosophy....

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by 1Trismegistus1, May 29, 2010.

1. ... that we all should live by. So long as there is suffering and ignorance of the human race, I will not be able to experience true happiness or full wisdom, because there are no seperate Spirits, we are all One in Spirit. I love you all as I love myself, no more, no less. Your pain is my pain because we share the same life in different bodies and souls, like actors dressed in different costumes playing different roles, but all being of the same school, all being good people underneath their masks and roles, though they play evil or good or weak or strong characters in the great theater of life.

I at times feel a bit frustrated when I cannot, by the Laws of the Brotherhood, clearly prove to everyone who doubts the Mysteries in a way that could not be mistaken as delusion or dream or imagination. I will never stop my efforts of helping my fellow man in anyway I can, loving even the most distant stranger as if he or she were my own child. I volunteer at the animal shelter as well, because the Spirit force that flows through all creatures too is of the same Great Force of God, the Spirit.

I was pondering the magnificence of the All a moment ago, and the great sense of love the way a child loves his parent was felt, 1000 fold, as is always felt when I ponder such things with concentration, and the Love is always present in my everyday life for such an Awesome and All Powerful Being, a Being who is completely fair and just in his treatment of his creation, from the lowest insect to the highest of men.

I Love all of you, and I just wish to express it so that it shall be known to all who read this thread. I would give my life to protect you, I would give my last dollar to feed you, I would do nothing less for any of you than I would do for myself so long as the reasons are righteous and pure and not selfish and corrupted, the way I refuse to bow down to the temptations of my lower nature. I would never treat anyone in a way any different than I treat myself.

2. Its funny you make a thread about this...Just today I read this is the news at breakfast. I mean it really seems like the modern world are adapting more hateful and insensitive "roles"
    as of very recently.

Today's College Students Lack Empathy - Yahoo! News
    My mother is a teacher and when we talk she always tells me stories about how violent her 2nd grade students are compared to 10 years ago.

I've been thinking for the last few years that it can't keep getting worse and worse..There has to be a drastic change that happens, or at least something to inspire a great change in everyone.

3. We are living in the new Sodom and Gomorrah in the U.S., or as some put it the new Babylon. It will come to pass, but for now the lower nature of man is being expressed to the fullest, even though their spiritual progress is higher than the past. You take 3 steps forward and 2 back, but in the end you have still taken a step forward.