A phenomenon called, a mouthgasm.

Discussion in 'General' started by Apocrypha8, Nov 27, 2011.

1. A mouthgasm. The orgasm of the mouth. Usually happens when I eat a cinnamon poptart in the morning, higher than the sky. My mouth tingles and waters. Its like... a mouthgasm. ;D

2. nacho cheese on beef jerky n salted popcorn

3. anyone ever eaten toast?

thread/

4. Lol wtf?

As for a mouthgasm, lindt chocolate is pretty damn good.

5. I stick electrodes into occipital lobe of the neocortex hemisphere of the brain and lead the wires into my mouth and masturbate to kingdomcome! = actual mouthgasm

6. bro if poptarts are giving you "mouthgasms" you need to be a little more adventurous with food....

7. [​IMG]

It feels like your at the top of Mt'Everest while peaking on ecstasy!

8. I have mouthgasms when I eat california burritos with a dr. Pepper. I've moaned from eating really dank food before... not like an actual moan, but like a mmm mmm mmm lol

9. A really good rib/eye fillet at a restaurant will give me a HUGE mouthgasm.

My God just thinking about those steaks makes my mouth water.

10. cold pizza and chocolate syrup. and if you can get em those little tiny marshmellows. You just have to get really really high first to truly appriciate the godliness of the dish. its ambrosia I tell you ambrosia!

11. Bacon and jalepeno pizza. Be jealous, Im enjoying it right now.

12. Salt and vinegar chips, a butterfinger and a rootbeer. Sweet googley mugooly