A perfect Satuday

Discussion in 'General' started by FearAndLoathing, Feb 29, 2004.

1. Oh man, I just had the greatest day ever. I had been planning on eating mushrooms for awhile now and since I didnt work that day, I decided to eat them that day. It was a perfect day, sunny and warm, sweater weather in February!

I went for a walk down by the creek and I ate the mushrooms. I walked for a bit, then sat down at a bench and did a bit of reading until the mushrooms started to kick in. I then met up with some friends at the park. 2 of them ate some shrooms as well and we cranked up my buddies sound system and played some hack for an hour or so. It was great...I cant explain how good I felt. Then we went drivin for a bit, laughing at things, having some good conversations. We went to this arcade place and played some sweet games. Best arcade game ever was the old school X-Men one where you just walk around and fight people. That game is so fun when you're on shrooms. We did a bit more drivin and headed back to the park. The mushrooms were starting to wear off at this time and it was getting dark so we went and grabbed some weed and went to a friends house. We smoked a couple joints and grabbed some food. Then after a bit, I went home...a perfect day.