Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A penguin in Melbourne

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Big Poppa Puff, Oct 23, 2002.

1. A penguin is driving into Melbourne Australia one hot sunny day and he notices his oil light. He gets out of his car, and sure enough its leaking oil all over the road.He pulls around the corner into a garage and asks the mechanic to take a look at it. The mechanic says he's a little busy but to leave the car and come back in an hour or two and he can tell the penguin what the problem is.

The penguin agrees and decides to take a walk around town while the mechanic looks at his car. He finds an ice cream shop and thinks that a big bowl of vanilla ice cream will really hit the spot since he's a penguin and he's in Melbourne and it is a hot sunny day.Well he sits down and helps himself to a big bowl of vanilla ice cream. Since the poor bastard doesn't have any hands its a rather messy. When he's finished he's got the ice cream all over his flippers, and his mouth is a total mess.

The penguin heads back over to the mechanics and asks "Did you find out what's wrong with my car?"

The mechanic looks at the penguin and replies "It looks like you've just blown a seal."

"No, no!" answers the penguin "Its just ice cream!"

2. haha. i love penguins. Ill never look at them the same way again.

3. That's too funny...I laughed so hard...My dog has a big stuffed penquin that makes...uh, penguin noises and now I'm gonna think dirty thoughts about it when he plays with it..."it looks like you've just blown a seal"...that's too much.

Good one, Poppa!

4. Believe it or not mate, but when the joke came to me, it actually said Melbourne Australia.