A peek into my stash bag

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by Silky, Aug 19, 2009.

1. Hey GC,
    I felt like showing you all what I'm rolling with in my stash bag, you know, because I felt like it. Here we gooooooooo

First off is my 'to-go' bag which contains the essentials for a quick toke.
    [​IMG]

This is the bulk of my bag consisting of various essentials. Note the dip is solely for enhancing a high when conserving.
    [​IMG]

I'm just curious about these, what's the quality of these cigars?
    [​IMG]

My grinder...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And finally my grav bong and it's quite amazing. ;)
    [​IMG]

Thanks for viewing!

2. not much of a stash with only 2 stems imo.... where that bud at?

3. haha, I'm picking up tomorrow.

4. Dude that metal one hitter is a piece to a camping stove haha I used to use one like that

5. I have the same scale, just a AMW-250.

No idea on telling value of cigars, usually depends what you pay for them.

How much you getting tommarow?

6. Tell me you are smoking those romeos as is and arent gonna tear it apart to stuff with weed. And I choose grizzly mint to enhance my high.

7. you smoke stems?:eek:

Resize your pics man...not all of us are on 22" monitors...

WTF is that screen? Crack pipe? Looks like a crack/pot kit.

8. haha, actually the guy next to me at a DMB concert was busted for lighting this so I kind of just took it home.

I think I'm getting between .5-1g. I know it's small but I'm going away on Friday.

So they're nice? Yeah, I'm planning on enjoying them, not making blunts. Yes, Grizzly wintermint is the best there is.

9. I Like the romeo maduro reserve but ive heard good things about all romeo's. Good compromise if you cant splurge for cohibas.

10. I save my stems for edibles... The screen is my makeshift grav bong bowl.

11. Ahhh...that explains it.

I never use stems for edibles, they have like .001% of THC...does it make a diff with your edibles?

12. I make edibles solely out of stems. There are recipes out there, haha.

13. does it get you high at a reasonable amount of food?

14. Them Grizzlies are garbage. It's all packed to one side and the it pretty much opens in your mouth. They do enhance your buzz, but would rather roll with a skoal pouch.

15. OOOOO, cohibas, sooo gooood. but i wouldn't use one of those for a blunt.

16. im pretty sure stems have more then .001% thc considering vaping a bowl of stems gets u as high as bud itself. Therefore cooking with them would have the same effect. Yeah i was gonna say i hope ur not using those cigars for blunts, especially since the leaf is cracked/ripped :\ are they old?

17. they do look old, which I would prefer to smoke lawn clippings over a stale cigar. I am not sure about the percentage of THC I just know it is low.

18. One of them is in a glass/plastic tube which kept it straight. The other one was just floating around in my bag which did suffice the quality. I just had the non tubed one and it was pretty damn nice.

You get that much from vaped stems? Right on!

19. Most R Y J cigars are good. I hope your not gutting them for blunts.

20. I'm not planning on it and as someone said earlier, they're too cracked. I'd rather enjoy the quality. If I wanted blunts I'd get swishers or dutches.