A nympho is not the same thing as a whore!

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by treegirl, Nov 10, 2010.

1. I'm not a nympho but i hate how people throw around the words whore and slut. A man can have as much sex as he wants without being a whore. Why can't women? Are we not allowed to enjoy our sexuality like men? We have needs too! :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. why do 40 year old women get to creep on a 14 year old boy[justin bieber etc] and not get a pedophile charge, but men cant creep on little girls? EH? EH?!

3. lmao! I don't think either is right..

4. men can be whores too...

and for the most part most men are not whores or players or whatever you wanna call em'
    I actually know more permiscious women then permiscious men

5. It's an outdated, and ridiculous double standard.:(

I don't judge a woman by how many sex partners she's had BEFORE me, only how many she has while she's WITH me.;)

I have a high libido and would much rather have an experianced,horny lover then a frigid prude any day!:D

treegirl here's a joke for ya, "Nice girls go to heaven, bad girls go anywhere they want!":):smoke:

6. And well behaved women seldom make history!

• Like Like x 1

7. I have a t-shirt that says, good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to amsterdam. lol

But yeah, I am a sexually liberated person. I like sex.

8. Basically men and women are completely different, therefore we see the same actions by both genders, but think differently between the two.

But shit, who cares. If you're going to be a whore/nympho/tease/slut, then be the best damn one you can be.

9. You totally missed the point man

10. Sure

And weed's not a drug, it's medicine

11. lol, really?! I'm so disappointed in you right now, skydog... a whore gets PAID,
    nymphos do it for free ;)

12. I can explain everything with this analogy:

If you have a lock that can be opened by any key then you have a really shitty lock. But if you have a key that can open any lock, then you have a master key. This is completely in jest, of course, but it is how most people view sex for men and women.

I'm actually going to school for sex therapy to combat that kind of stereotype. Its time for everybody to realize that women like to have sex as much as us men do. :wave:

13. :d.............

14. ok, I have no clue what that emoticon is. Just saying

15. I haaate that damn analogy :laughing:

As if they vagina is actually made of metal and can wear down with use, lol.

Women do like sex as much as men and there's nothing wrong with that, I wish everyone could just be as enlightened as hellbass on this subject :)

16. I'm pretty sure that's the put your cock in my mouth emoticon.

17. hmmmm.... I'm ok with that.:smoke:

18. Wow, man. Right on.

Actually it was supposed to be :D but i put a small d on accident.

19. well I guess thats fine to. lol

20. Sorry to burst your bubble hellbass!