a nutmeg Q

Discussion in 'General' started by Pizzle, Aug 18, 2005.

1. about 4:30-5:00 today i crushed 5 whole nutmegs, put it in some OJ and drank it all. It's 8:00 rite now, sould i be tripping soon, will i still be feeling it tomorrow during the day (i have school), and did i even eat enough nutmegs?

2. I'm not actually sure if five nutmeg nuts is enough, considering I've only seen it ground. But I do know that if you feel it then you'll be hungover tmr. Lack of energy and you'll feel sick. It really isn't worth it in the end. Of course that depends on how much you take..

3. nutmeg is horrid... you hardly trip[ and for that you get the worst hangover, worse any any amount of alcohol will give...

4. i dunno, doubtfull, you need need like 8-15 grams of nutmeg to get real fucked up, i did about 20 grams...i was high for days. Aweful cottonmouth. Feels like your stoned while sleeping, but your awake, and your not stoned...just in limbo its really fuckin weird tho man

5. That's because it's a poison.. :)

6. Yes nutmeg takes a long time to kick in-yet should be clicking in soon.
    Yes you will be feeling weird for the next day or two (and yes that includes your school day).
    And the "high" or the "Trip" as you refer to it won't really be that excellent.
    lol

pz