Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Nug from my a recent 5g purchase

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by KoopaKing, Dec 22, 2010.

1. #1 KoopaKing, Dec 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 22, 2010
    90 bucks for 5g's of this.

This is my first stash thread so it must done with a shitty laptop cam picture.:p

Smells fruity like melon and blueberries.

Taste 9.5/10

High 9/10

Attached Files:

2. Looks like some weed, man.

3. It is weed. :)

4. Lmaoo :p

5. thats alot of money for 5g

6. thats not weed at all.

7. umm i really think you need to talk to who your geting that from and ask if u can get it cheaper i no its first time and all but,,, thats crazy ( btw it look like some dank shit to) but i was paying $18.5 dollors a eighth for bluebery and tangerine. but iv smoked for awhile. but even as a first timer thats rediulous

8. 90.. I get Grand Daddy Purp for 40$ a Q (I have known my link fr 18 years.. But still 90. for 5? Thats fucked bro. Stab your dealer. (Jk)

9. It's common in areas for 20/g of fire. Considering that, 90/5 is pretty bad.

Also, if you're going to post a pic, it'd better be good quality pic because that looks like some straight schwag.

10. But im paying $42.93 and separate payment of 15 and a half pennies for 7.267826 G's

11. In Ny its common to pay 110 for a quarter of Dank..so for me thats a pretty decent deal:smoke:

12. in hawaii its like 20 for g and 60 for eighth and i think a quarters 120
    but ppl are always willing to throw in 1 or 2 extra nugs if you dont think your getting a straight bag

13. thats expensive as hell but as long as its worth it to you then its all good i guess

14. yeah thats why i wanna move but its all about the high and sometimes i swear im flying
    haha

15. I dont know if thats really good weed, or a rip-off.

16. lol the picture makes it hard to tell and whover said thats a good deal cause they are from NY well i am too and i think that's outraegous i can get bud better than that for 90 a quarter if not cheaper.