Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A note to your noobie self

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Easy_Skanking, Mar 26, 2011.

1. So this thread is for people (blades to seasoned) to post a note to themself, giving advice, warnings etc. to be read when you first toked. The note you wish you had when you first tried weed. Essentially compiling advice for the apprentice tokers in a more fun fashion.

Hard to explain because I just waked and baked. I'll start.

Dear 16 year old Me,

What are you doing? Your first time, and you plan on smoking a whole 1.5g joint of mids on your own? Well okay, it will be one of your best high experiences, but keep your cool and it'll be better. Also, get the cookies into your room first, so you don't fall down the stairs getting them later. Oh and the fast heart beat? That's normal.

Regards,

Future you.

2. "Don't smoke it all at once now"

3. Isnt there a sticky in the seasoned forum for this exact same reason?

4. My bad.