A note to SuperJoint;

Discussion in 'General' started by Floydian, Dec 31, 2008.

1. #1 Floydian, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2019

2. Happy New Years Eve

3. WORD sj should post more.

4. Hear hear SJ!

5. More Contests! Lol.

I'm being playful, the bong is just really nice.

Toast to all the other winners who's prizes will hopefully arrive soon!

6. yes yes, indeed. SJ is the man.

on a side note, what kind of customs stickers were on the box, Floydian? I'm visiting my parents on the other side of the country and I fear my prize has been in my apartment manager's office for the last few days. Given the shape and the origin, I've been a little nervous about her figuring out what might be in it. She's awfully strict about not having drugs or paraphernalia on the premises. Its been maddening knowing my mad scientist is there and that I won't be able to get to it for a few more days...

I guess as long as she doesn't call me and say that I've been kicked out, I ought to be ok. No news is good news.

7. If it comes USPS for the mad, assuming fairly that all the packaging is the same, It's gone thru customs and what not and there's a sticker for that, and it says on the sticker glass pipe. Other than that, it's plain cardboard.

8. #8 cannabis, Dec 31, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2008
    SJ doesn't get enough credit around here if you ask me...

Thanks for everything you do with the forum and online headshop. :smoke: :bongin:
    I'd be bored a lot more and would get way more schoolwork and papers done if not for GC :gc_rocks:

9. Not half enough.

10. Superjoint is awesome either way...

Now I gotta come up and hit that monster soon. AFD has been telling me good things about it.

And a side note... dirtybongwater, where the hell did you come from? Haven't seen you around here in what seems like ages!

11. Nice to hear it hits well dude. You know the text under your name says "conest winner!!" right? :smoking:

12. ^ I put it there :p

13. Ah dude you bought a Mad Scientist? I have one on the way. Just shipped today, I'm really praying it gets here by friday next week. You get a pre-cooler with it? Is that drag THAT bad with the perc? But I've heard they made the holes bigger in the V2 compared to the older models, but I have no confirmation of that. I smoked out of an older one, which the drag was noticeable, but it was still a sweet bong... sans the 3mm glass.

So with the 5mm upgrade I was really feeling it.

14. Yea he should definitely post more.. He is after all a business man though, who's probably very busy when not smoking super joints

:bongin:

15. lol, sooo true. SJ what you smokin on?

16. [​IMG]

I kid, I kid :p

17. Love you SJ no not gay,just rollin:smoking::eek::smoking:

18. What contest was this for?

I love you for making this site happen!

19. #19 Floydian, Jan 2, 2009

20. #20 Floydian, Jan 2, 2009