A note to all beginners from a beginner

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gmoss2, Nov 6, 2014.

1. #1 gmoss2, Nov 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2014
    Whether you're thinking about growing starting to grow or already have seedlings coming up be patient with them, your can read guides day and night but when it comes down to it nothing will teach you better than experience! Secondly don't expect to take a 100$ budget and get 5oz of fine herb it a month. Growing takes money (currently in 650$ on my setup). But don't let that scare you, I have all the bells and whistles. Be patient listen to advice on here and read before you ask because a lot of the questions you will ask are already answered in stickies and other posts :). Also I suggest googling "marijuana problem chart" little picture chart there to help you predetermine your problem before you even have to ask

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

2. Waste of time posting this. Some people just need reassurance, obvious questions answered to make them feel that they're on the right track.
    At the end of the day it's about encouraging people to grow cannabis. Either your happy to give some of your time to do that or your not.(You clearly are if you posted this)
    After the recent elections in the states wait and see what happens to all the "medical" marijuana bullshit when the republicans form the next federal government in 2 years time.
    Watch this if you want to see how it works https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdqZY53AQv8&list=UU1yBKRuGpC1tSM73A0ZjYjQ