A not very fun experience

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by autumnkittyz, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yeah i have a story for you... this happened today. i was in my spanish class and my friend had an edible so i ate it. in my next class about 45 minutes after, I started fading in and out of my senses. it was really scary i thought i was gonna die. i saw frame by frame vision. it was super terrifying. my teacher called on me and it was like i wasnt even there. i could talk but I couldn't focus. then i started getting really scared my heart started beating really fast. i started talking to my friend and i kept fading out and i kept telling her "please dont leave" i spilled my skittles everywhere in the classroom too. it wasnt fun, but it started to fade and it wasn't bad about 2 hours after. I really wouldn't advise doing it as your first high, i only ate like 10 mg of a 100 mg cookie. it was really obvious i was high and i made a total fool of myself. im scared to go to school tomorrow! have lots of water otherwise you will feel like you're dying. all my senses were fading in and out, taste, hearing, sight, and touch mainly. i felt like I was falling asleep into a nightmare. i was so stuck in my mind all day.

2. This is an 18+ forum.

• Like Like x 9
  3. College or High School?

• Like Like x 1
  4. Lmfao this was me two years ago, exactly in Spanish class as well. Don't worry my man just be more confident and go to class no one will care.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. thank god your sense of smell was spared.

• Like Like x 5
  6. Look at his grammar. It's high school

• Like Like x 2
  7. I always wanted to fuck my high school Spanish teacher.

She had the greatest tits, and the most luscious ass.

Gahhh.

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  8. Same on this side, only it was my Italian teacher. Would have nutted so deep in her and had kids.

• Like Like x 2
  9. I wanted to fuck my grade 11 english teacher... Sexy busty brunette milf that always wore skirts

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.