A noobs journey

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by pilazinit3, Aug 31, 2018.

1. Okay so here's where I'm at right now. Time to feed her and this is at my disposal:

Fox farm trio
    Alaskan natural cal-mag
    Alaskan natural ph down

My shitty ph reader somewhat spastically indicated I had 8.4 ph early on, that's the reason for the ph down. I didn't realize that the nutes I would be feeding her later would actually lower the ph by itself so I don't think I really need it, have no way of telling either (at this point I'm stuck, no new purchases)

The last feed was tiger bloom & big bloom + cal-mag. Let me be clear here lol is it okay even to mix all 3 of those?? I did get slight nute burn but I know it's because I fed her twice in a row without a water in between.

You know when you're high and as you're doing something you think to yourself, "I really shouldn't do this, I'm probably fucking up". But yet do it anyway? Yeah that was me when I was feeding her again. It was like, well she obviously liked it the last time, why not give more?

Sorry I tend to ramble when toasty lmao. I know these nutes aren't ideal but it's what I got lol. Is it okay to mix those 3 for a feed? And wtf does big bloom even do it doesn't seem like it has much in it lol

As always, any input is appreciated

2. Bumpity bump?

3. Welp, ended up feeding her last night

Hoping that she bulks up...

20180921_023837.jpg 20180921_023858.jpg 20180921_023904.jpg 20180921_023911.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  4. Sorry for the non natural lighting, she's getting to be a hassle bringing her up from the basement.

Auto blue cheese, this would be like the 2nd week of flower? Maybe going on the 3rd. I'm noticing that there is a definite lack of trichs but not sure when they start to develop? Also alot of space between buds but I'm hoping it will dense up. We had a chill here so my temps were low 80s with the 600w hps running at 75%. I turned it up to 100% to try and take advantage of the cold weather. What does everyone think? Is this about par for the course for how far along she Is?

20180922_233319.jpg 20180922_233320.jpg 20180922_233357.jpg 20180922_233434.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. I hate pics under the hps ><

I can shut the light off and take more if anyone's interested

• Like Like x 1
  6. "I think it looks great pila, keep up the good work"

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hey thanks man I appreciate it

• Like Like x 1
  8. They are coming along nicely for their age. You should start seeing some trichs in the 4-5th week or so. The buds should start bulking up in the next two week or so. Keep alternating between feeds and plain ph’d water. You can stop using veg nutes. Use calmag every other feed. This has some nitrogen in it. So no need of the veg nutes any more. Good job so far. Be patient and keep up the good work.
    Happy growing!!

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hey thanks alot man

• Like Like x 1
  10. Her pot is way too small for her but she's doing alright. I think it's a 3gal pot but I can bet she's rootbound by now =/

20180923_210909.jpg 20180923_210917.jpg 20180923_210955.jpg 20180923_211001.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. I also grow in 3 gallon pots but those are fabric pots. Matter of fact just harvested one plant in 1 gallon fabric pot. The advantage of growing in fabric pot is that it air prunes the roots, so you never get rootbound. If you are growing in fabric pots that’s great. You will be fine. Even if you are growing in a plastic pot, I would suggest not to do any transplant at this stage. You don’t want to mess with root ball right now otherwise you will end up with fluffy weak buds. They look really nice. Happy growing!!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hey thanks. Yeah I wasn't gonna risk a transplant especially on this autoflower...almost killed it when I did the first transplant. I did that transplant because it was in a really small cup because I didn't realize you start autos in their ending pot lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. It's funny how much more impressive she looks with the flash from my camera vs normal light. When I look at it in normal light it makes me think I'm doing something wrong, but the pics do it wayyyy more justice. This is 3 weeks since I flipped to hps. So like another 4 weeks or so?

20180927_002224.jpg 20180927_002230.jpg 20180927_002238.jpg

14. Sup man, how goes?

15. beastie blooms will give u the fatness u want

16. Is beastie better than tiger bloom and big bloom?

17. So I have almost another month to go on this one. I have her on a 20/4 cycle with a 600w hps in a 3x3 tent.

I have a photo blue dream bean I want to start. Can anyone foresee any problems with the lighting and cycle? Figured after I harvest the auto I'll switch to mh to continue vegging the photo blue dream and go from there.

Thoughts?