A noobs journey

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by pilazinit3, Aug 31, 2018.

1. I'm thinking of switching the bulb to my hps tonight

If I feel brave enough I'd like to try the ponytail technique as well, we will see lol

• Like Like x 1
  2. Go on lad. :)

3. Kind of wish I would have gone with a decent led fixture, I tried one 10 years ago that ended up being utter shit tho so that scared me away

We've come a longggg way in 10 years lmao. Autos weren't that great back then either but now I'm finding that so far I'm liking the autos

• Like Like x 1
  4. The breeders have got the hang of it now, yeah led is cool man really cool, makes temp control a piece of piss. And you can tweak some for different colour balance.

5. Okay some pics of her tonight, seems to be doing well. Dare I say that the cal mag really helped her out. Lush growth and no new browning. Love it

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  6. #66 pilazinit3, Sep 7, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2018
    Messed up the upload..

7. How is this for ponytailing? Using a twist tie lol

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yeah man that's how to do it. See that second layer of fan leaves, tuck them under when you do it too. Just mind stick to the 6 hour rule for the pony tail.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Nice work, looks a beast

10. Well it's approx 4 1/2 weeks. Seems to have lulled a bit as far as growth in the last few days. More and more hairs coming out.

20180909_225509.jpg 20180909_225627.jpg 20180909_225639.jpg

11. Brought her our again for some fresh air tonight. I feel bad for leaving her in a damp, dank basement all the time (even if it is in a tent lol)

Almost like taking a dog for a walk, I'm sure she likes the fresh air lmao

So I tucked what I could but this thing is just a dense ass BUSH. I'm not sure how to deal with it, because I don't think I want to defoliate and stress her do I? (She's an auto for those just joining lol). Just keep tucking? I thought about lst but I think I'm too late in the game for that lol...maybe not idk.

Maybe it will bud up just fine regardless? Idk. Can say overall I'm pleased at how healthy she looks now. I'll definitely start in a bigger container next time that's for sure.

Attached Files:

12. o_O just went to put her back and noticed I have a dead cricket, fully intact, on the inside glass of my air cooled hood...like wtf I run both intake and exhaust fans on that hood how the fuck did he get in there lmao

13. Looks good.

14. Hey thanks I really appreciate the feedback!

15. Thank you!

16. Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    @ I love growing weed

17. do u chk ph on feeds and waters? also do u check ur soil ph?

18. Yes but I don't trust what my reader says, it's a pos 7 dollar meter that sucks. I just use it to ballpark it

19. Ok just thinking to chk that first. Worried lockout could have been started. Well I just learned about ppm run off and checking soil. Ppm tells u if u are under fed or over and if they are eating.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1