A night in the life of rollinfatty..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by rollinfatty, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Stole the thread title from ksr and smoken souljah but i just had to tell you guys about this night.

Got off of work around 9:30pm..head home and hit my good friend up. He's chillen over at some kids house with around 10 people there.

I drive over there and another friend of mine hands me 2 40's ..a steel reserve and an OLD E (i had paid her to buy them for me)

So i drink the old english in about 20 minutes and feel pretty good. We smoke a few bowls and i buy an 8th for my brother since he had called me earlier looking for some buds.

After that goes down, myself, 2 girls i know, my friend , and some random kid head out. I drop one of the girls off then head over to a friends house.

We get there and my friend dan is already fucked up off of pills and pot.

We had 12 MGD's and everyone was a little bit tipsy so we decide to beer bong the beers. We finished em quick. I finish up my last steal reserve and im pretty fucked up by then.

Dan hands me a 2mg klonopin (highest dose they make em) and i take it.

Here's where it goes downhill.

i wake up the next morning in a pile of drool. I stand up and PHEEWW i fell over a chair and hit my face on the door. I come to the conclusion that im trippin balls.

EVIDENTLY: after i had taken the klonopin, i drove all the way to Giant , stolen 2 bottles of dxm and drinken them. (800 mg of dxm)

I go outside and see that the tire to my car is FUCKED Up....almost completely off the rim and the rim is all worn out and shit.

So i get picked up and dropped off at my house. I stumbled into the house where my mom knew instantly i was fuckedup. She says i pissed all over the floor in the bathroom (i have no memory of it) and the next thing i know i wake up at 6 in the evening in a daze.

wow, what a night

2. That sucks about your rim. i have no keyboard :(

3. You stole the thread title from me holmes.

4. :laughing: that was a pretty good story man

now laughter aside, glad you did not get hurt man. You coulda seriously gotten fucked up while driving around under the influence of all that shit

5. I laughed so hard when I saw that.

6. hence the citation

right on man. I dont know how i made it to the grocery and back without crashing. I will never take this combo of drugs again.

But the weird thing is, if i hadnt of takened that klonny, i woudnt have gotten the dxm. Because before i got the syrup i didnt even think about getting it! It must be subconcious or something....

Also checked my other tires and one has a hole and another has a f'ed rim. Time to save up my money to pay it off!!

fuck my stupid ass

7. Sounds like a good night :D. Glad things didn't go too south for ya after that klonopin.

8. damn crazy night.

i hate having to fix tire shit on my cars, i've put way to much cash into that piece of shit.

9. yeah man its such a bitch to do that shit in the burning ass sun. ive learned my lesson at least...cant wait till i get my baby back on the road.

10. Haha good shit man.