A night in the life of KSR...

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Jul 11, 2006.

1. Wow...

Unexpected to say the least.

Planned on going to bed early cuz i gotta wake up early and bust balls working tommrow.

One of my ex's called me up at like 9.

She came by at like 9:30.

We went to this park and kicked it.

I was mad quiet.

I dont know what to say to her anymore.

This girl was something very special to me and since we broke up ive been confused and aient been with anybody.

Well we left, And i said do a driveby my homies crib and see if hes out.

Sure shit people outfront.

Stopped and went there.

Two of my homies there jus drunk.

3 fifth bottles sittin out there.

Only one almost full.

I downed about 3/4 a fifth in the half hour i was there and they drank a little bit of it but already tore the fuck up.

Havin mad fun bullshtin drunk.

Now its late.

She drove me home.

I opened up to her drunk, And we made out n this and that.

Felt great.

Back witht eh girl i truleye love.

Fuck the bozoe is hittin me now.

I needcd to go to sleep cuzz ig otta wake up earlry and do some hard worktr for 10 hours straight.

Goodnight GC.

Hopee to have some gofod replys to thiss when i get off work tommrow.

2. I made a sandwich and watched the Daily Show, now i'm waiting for Colbert Report.

3. Sound like a sick night plus you got yo girl back. +rep for opening up to her drunk

4. I knicked my head shaving today, and I have a nice hunk out of it.
    Now im going to bed.

:hello:eric:hello:

5. +rep man i wish i was in your shoes for the night:cool:

6. Hell yes. Thats what i like to hear.

7. hahaha

i made a sandwich and caught the later ones that air at midnight where i live instead of 10.

but i had to go to bed before i finished the colbert report because i had work. and i really wanted to see amy sedaris on there to.

good story KSR, i didn't expect to be hanging out with anyone but i ended up sessioning my bubbler a few times with come friends. gotta love when your night turns around like that.

gl with that work today. i've been there man. my dad's a plumber and i've had to man a jackhammer hungover before. then carry the busted concrete and dirt up a flight of stairs and out into his truck. it sucks but the money is good.