A night in the life of KSR... 8-5-06

Discussion in 'General' started by KeepSmokinReefa, Aug 6, 2006.

1. Wild saturday night.

My family, My bro, My pops and my ma's, All went to this party.

It was my aunts birthday party which sounds like its gay and sucks right.

Wrong.

Thas my pops sister, And all my family on my pops side is all crazy as fuck Detroiters who know how to party.

I pregamed with 3 beers and a couple shots before i drove there.

Took the cutty because you know how i do. Had to show off the new 22's on that bitch. Normaly i aient drivni cuz i aient got a license but i said fuck it.

First off i had to be styling ya herd.

Brand new rebok classic kicks, All white. Black jeans, Black Eazy E t-shirt. Bitch is fly. Got my chains on n shit. Jus lookin fly ya know.

Showed up in the cutty on 22's.

Before i even get there i see my cousin brucey, My aunts kid, Fuckin around on a moped in the street.

Dudes pullin mad wheelies all the way down the street on this moped.

Dudes crazy. I found a pic of him, Here he is.

[​IMG]

He jus had a kid with that girl there 2 days ago. And notice the cutty. ;)

First off a few years back he was huffin and i guess huffed himself unconcious and was pronounced dead for 10 minutes and medics brought him back to life and he had to be flown to a hosptial and shit.

Then the night that Detroit rapper Proof got killed, He was in the area and was gettin drunk and got the news. He had a crotch rocket and was wasted and hit the highway tryin to get to the club proof was at and wiped out and well, Wore no helmet and tore his face and hands all up and shit. He was going 70-80 mph when he crashed. Fuckin dumb.

So hes done alot of dumb shit.

So we get up in the street and park and shit. And hes smashed already fuckin around on this moped hahha.

Go up in the yard and mad people back there partyin.

Open up the fridge and there was mad bud lights and 40's. I said fuck some bud light and cracked open the King Cobra 40. Is drink all you can so i fuckin did.

My cousin joey fuckin around on a 20 inch bike drunk, Tryed to do a wheely and landed on his ass. Errbody crackin up at him.

Right away we started gettin blunted.

Within like 20 minutes i was on my second 40 there. Plus the one i drank before i got there. So i was already 2 40's deep, 2 shots deep and on my third 40.

I chilled with my aunt after we smoked the blunt. Her birthday. Boy was she tipsy hahha. She wasnt drankin brews she drankin some kinda liqour i aient know she got in a cup. Said she on her third cup hahhah. She kept laughin and stumblin and shit it was hilarious.

Not long later i cracked open a fourth 40 and im feelin damn good.

Ate some pizza. Like 4-5 slices hahha.

Then started drankin on the 40.

I got up on that moped hahha. Told my cuz lemme try it out. Chugged a bit of the 40 and got on it and took off hahah.

I drove about a half mile to the liqour store and picked up a pack of blunts and some chilli cheese fritos. Chilled there ate the fritos and came back.

I was swerevin all over the road hahha. I was drunk as fuck and it was fun as hell.

Got back and we rolled a couple blunts.

My cousin bruce talkin mad shit to me fuckin round.

Like "whatup thug life." "You got your AK today?" Jus stupid shit bein funny.

We got blunted and shit fuckin round.

We go to his bruces ride and bump the subs n shit. I noticed in the back bullet holes, Figure they those stickers right.

Nope, Not my cousin. My cousin took his .45 and shot holes in the back of his ride HAHAHAH.

I went back to the party and cracked open another 40 and ate some more pizza. I had to keep eatin cuz i was gettin fuckin smashed but i cant pass up free berr ya hear.

It was gettin dark out. Many hotties up there n shit righjt. Well this one dares my cousin to get on the dog house in his boxers hahah, Said she'll give him $20. Hes drunk as fuck and does it. She takes his clothes and takes off with them and comes back without em hahha.

She gave him $20 for doin it but he had no clothes n shit.

We was all drunk as fuck laughin at him n shit.

So much shit went down it was great.

I drank like 5 40's there, I was wrecked.

Crazy night, Mad fun.

So much shit im forggetin but this it for now.

Check it.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. haha sounds like one crazy fun aunt :p

3. damn, my family parties aren't anything close to that.

i just sit at my family parties wishing someone in my family smoked so i could ask them to smoke a bowl with me.

4. Damn that's a sweet family party. You have one crazy cousin, wouldn't want to get on his bad side lol. I wish my life was half as eventful as yours.

5. damn 4 40's thats quite a bit must run in ur family it sounds like:D .

sounds like you had one hell of a time who could pass up drinkin and smokin blunts with family doesnt get any better.

your stories are awesome KSR keep em coming

6. Sounds like a bad ass party, the last two pics are not working.