A Night From Hell

Discussion in 'General' started by Backa_, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Wassup guys hope your nights going better than mine. Feel free to tell me some of your stories of arguments with your parents. I'm 18 I currently work a job but they don't have many hours so due to my lack of money I spoke to mum about growing a few plants in my bedroom in a 60x60x160 tent she agreed to 4 plants. Now recently she broke up with a abusive partner and she's been drinking alot more with other members of my family that are alcoholics that'll start a fight about the tiniest of things. She came in tonight at 6 tonight when I was painting. She came in I said "alright how was your night" and that's when it just went south she started having ago because I was cooking 12 smart price Asda chicken nuggets for tea. Then she started saying your just like your father growing weed and smoking with your mates. She went on this rant saying she fucking hates me and I'm fucking done for the police are getting called. Obviously I tried to explain why and my reasons which she already knows from our talk. Obviously there's lots more that was said but this thread is getting too long I go to bed after sometime of arguing she then comes in out of no where crying saying I'm sorry I don't want this. Like what was that episode about? Like your now apologising? I mean ffs the other night I left a joint in the ash tray I was gonna finish and we smoked it all anyways I wanna hear your stories

Sent from my SM-A520F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I don't argue with my parents they'll chill about me smoking weed lol,asda smartprice chicken nuggets didn't know asda still sold them they're dank :smoke:

3. Yeah down ere they do it's bullshit that people have been so brainwashed by our governments and let down

• Like Like x 1
  4. If you think that's a night from hell wait until you get fired from your job and your wife is on your ass about how you're going to support your family while you're paying child support from a previous marriage. You'll look back on this like it was the good ol' days when all you had to worry about was getting some money together for a bag and your mom nagging you about picking up your socks.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Youth is wasted on the young.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I hear you man, I still have that to come. we all have shit in our lives it just sucks being in a position of no money wanting to move out because of the abuse when she drinks. Few months back I had evidence of her hitting me showed the police and his words were your mum's house she can do whatever bare in mind there was no reason to use that force on media.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. U got to be 15. I bet anything

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Typical assumption because I live with my parents? I would give anything to have the money right now after pretty much being laid off to move out but it isn't that similar l.

9. My parents maintained an informal, "don't ask, don't tell" policy. As long as they couldn't hear it, see it, or smell it, they really didn't wanna know.