A Nice Video About Legalization!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by StickyIckyWeed, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Check this video out. It also has to be the only good TYT video ever. :p Tell me what you think. I find this very interesting. Only thing I don't like about this video is that they didn't give any sources. Well, they did, but not that I could click on and read for my self.

Check it out:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ax3ynN28hu8&feature=feedu]YouTube - ‪Report: War On Drugs Has Failed‬‏[/ame]

2. Since this is getting so much attention it makes you wonder if Obama will have anything to say about it.. or he might just use the good old don't answer the question trick on us again =D

3. That wouldn't surprise me at all. I really do hope he does and then Norway can fallow. The only reason countries don't legalize the herb and other drugs is because the US says no and everybody that fallows the US gets a shit ton of cash and support from them.

4. i would not like to have it legalized in my country cause i rather not be paying all these extra taxes, if its legalized dont you think they'd do the same thing they are doing with smokes? plus if you're a dealer think of all the hurt your buisness would take from it being legal, we get a slap on the wrist for possesion, and the U.S sends you to jail.

5. You realize prohibition drives up the price of drugs?

And who cares if a dealer loses his business?

6. #7 Zewz, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The guy you were replying to is evidently a dealer.

7. the subtitles for the youtube video made me laugh my ass off.

btw, i'm baked :)