Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A nice suprise!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by superredneck98, Jul 28, 2009.

1. Well today I pulled out some shoes I haven't worn in a few months out of my closet. Right before I put my foot in my shoe I noticed something in there!What good it be:confused:? It was a thick, tightly rolled joint. It had to be at least 1.5 grams:D! I rolled in a few months ago on a shelf in my closet, and i dropped it without finding it! I smoked it a few minutes ago and it got me high as hell!:smoking:

Has this ever happened to any of you blades?

2. my friend left bud between my 360 and the wall, and i found it a week later. I was soupd

3. Haha nice man.

When I used to share a car with my dad I a dropped dub sac while driving and when I pulled over couldn't find it anywhere. About a week later I was driving and a friend dropped his found, and found not only his phone but the weed. Needless to say we went and bought a blunt and got stoned lol.

James

4. i was cleaning my room and found a nuhg the size of my thumbnail. I squeeled.

5. lucky bastard. you found something you werent even looking for and yet i cant even find my stems.wtf:smoking:

6. Nothin better than findin extra bud. Just found about 2 grams hidin in a little baggie on my desk yesterday. Was excited :)

7. i found a nug on my kitchen floor before about the size of a nickle. i have no idea how it go there cause i do the majority of my smokign in my room

8. I lost an 8th in my room and found it 2 months later...it still smoked good as hell.:smoking:

9. i put on a pair of shoes that i havent worn in like 7 months and felt a bump beneath the insole and lo and behold theres 6 baggies in there..all were empty tho :(

10. My and 2 other guys were walking to our spot were we smoke up in the woods and 1 guy dropped his 2 g. Needless to say we didnt find it that night, but we smoked the other 3g. The next day me and 1 other guy went to go get high (we didn't invite the guy who dropped the weed) and we found the 2g walking up the trail. We got super blazed and I couldn't have had it work out any better than that.

11. my dealer finds random bud everyday

12. Haha my friend left an eighth in my backpack when he was really blazed and he went on vacation for 2 weeks, AKA free eighth