a new way to look at drugs

Discussion in 'General' started by HoboSexual, Dec 5, 2004.

1. sitting here now, tripping on dex and cannabis, i just realised a new way of looking at drugs. dextromethophan is a taker it gets you high by taking away your senses, the same goes for all downers alcohol inhalents and such. mj is a giver as it adds to your senses the same goes for psycadelics. im kind of realiseing now that i dont really like taker drugs. right now i can tell every charicteristic of both drugs in my system and i feel like they are compeletely seperate entities. its a very odd feeling.

2. i've never thought of it that way. ....very interesting.

how much dex did you take?

3. just 200 mg quite a low dose but i smoked alot right now i feel all wierd cause the weed mostly wore off already and the dextro is still going strong i havent done it in a long ass time and it seems like my permanant tolerance has gotten less annoying, my head feels really hot, like i have a fever but i took my temperature and it just said 98.4 that was quite a while ago tho. and i feel a bit like puking

i took such a low dose because i only had the gelcaps which feel horrable swollowing and make me want to puke. also i have the dreaded dxm permanant tolerance and i havent tried it in about a year and wanted to try it out again see if it works ok now

im not really sure if its succesfull yet i forget what this felt like

4. if you like dex'ing ( wich i think is nasty, but to each thier own, you know) you can easily reduce it.... that way your taking one gelcap filled with powder instead of drinking the syrup or swallowing all those pills..... if you search for it, i know that theres a cple methods to do it on the forum...

5. mj doesn't really add to my senses. I can't smell worth shit when i'm high, and i lose sensitivity in my body. I can barely feel the chair i'm sitting in, and when i pinch myself it doesn't hurt.

6. ganja is "Synergisitic" with every drug out there.
    It enhances the high on almost any drug your on.

Try it with coke, lsd, shrooms, dxm, everything!

It goes great with all drugs, and makes you nice and relaxed to so it takes off the edgy feel of some drugs.

7. smokin weed when your on acid doesnt really do to much of anything, i didnt feel any differences it was just like i was smokin a cigarette, but if u smoke before hand like 30-45 minutes after u take it it works good.

8. weed is like that too.. it numbs your senses so that everything feels enhanced, sorta like you feel retarded but smart since you're not actually retarded.. the obvious becomes even more obvious and things sound really smart like you discovered some secret of the universe.. at least that's how i feel when i smoke weed some of the time..

9. This is true except with coke and other stimulants. Whenever I do a line or two, then smoke I feel sober. Upper + Downer = Sober.

10. eh shit maybe it doesnt really make sense, well it was nice while it lasted

you know i think every one should only come on here while stoned i think that would be much better.