A new way to conserve!

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by GovernorOfGrass, Oct 7, 2009.

1. For me this way conserves my weed usage a whole lot while at the same time getting my dosage way up there. I take a blunt, normally a huge waste of weed and cut it into four portions then when I want to medicate I take one portion and place it in the bowl of this bong G-Spot - One-Piece Bong - Online Shop light it then place a quarter over the top of the bowl, burn the whole thing and the smoke turns a dull yellow it takes me one rip to clear but normally takes friends up to 2 and a half rips to clear, my mind is currently jelly, it feels nice :) .

2. which probably explains why this was posted in "News of the World"

...either that or you have a really high opinion of yourself lol

3. oops I'm pretty new and pretty high how do I change this?

4. don't think you can dude

5. so....you smoke a piece of a blunt in a bong? lol

6. yep and it works wonderfully I actually dont mind the paper, for some reason it helps my lungs absorb the smoke better....

7. yeah ya know that, or your just really high

8. is this really happening?

[​IMG]

9. no I'm not that high I shared with friends this time.

10. I like how you mention that your friends can't clear it but you can. Obviously you're an expert smoker and a very smart individual. *sarcasm* I know its hard for people such as yourself to pick up on it so i'm laying it out for you.

Why waiste papers and the time rolling a blunt?

You probably burn through your weed quickly and your friends have it right milking it and taking it slow. Thanks for a useless post.

11. Putting weed in a bowl with a blunt isnt changing anything but but your health.

12. Your just pulling thicker smoke, it clogs the hole more so only smoke gets threw, similar to gravity bong smoke.

13. Why not just... shorten your bowl packs, or eat a mango or something.

I cant wrap my head around wrapping, cutting, and smoking 4 portioned blunts.

Why not just snap a bowl, its a bong so it should get you pretty right.

14. or just pack the bowl, hit it and be done. if your gonna take time to roll the blunt then smoke that..:smoking:

15. hhaha, your really high

16. ive smoked a blunt out of a bong before
    i actually love that high
    you're quite ripped for an excess amount of time

only thing you have to worry about is keeping the blunt in the bowl and clearing it

17. Nicotine adds nothing to the high. A nicotine rush, yes, but it does nothing else. That's a fact. ;)

18. I must be really high right now cause I am seriously laughing out loud while I am reading it. You should post again next time you are high. I am really enjoying it :hello:.

19. Hey guys why so much hating I know that barely anyone likes the idea of smoking a blunt wrap in a bong but what catalysto said a ways back was true, and it works for me I kind of enjoy the taste but that doesn't mean of course that I don't mind the taste of pure unadulterated weed either. I guess I'm saying to each their own and don't be a dick.

20. lol well we've all done stupid stuff while we're high I guess. I put ketchup in a small glass yesterday for my chicken nuggets.