Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A new view at life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by fer405, Mar 24, 2012.

1. when we hit the weed it hits us back in self defense to hit us because we hit it so thats why we are high!

2. well ok then...

3. LOL you dumb

naw just playin you must be high as fuck right now

4. ummm no, logic fail. Have fun being blazed kid, isnt is 18 n over? not that i care, but some do

5. [quote name='"Proud2Smoke"']ummm no, logic fail. Have fun being blazed kid, isnt is 18 n over? not that i care, but some do[/quote]

Lol he's just high. But even though his idea is weird. It's very entertaining

6. If the high of the cannabis plant was a true defense mechanism against things that like to eat it (or in this case smoke it) , why would it give you the munchies?

7. Umm........okay, I guess?

8. now i've heard it all...

9. In Soviet Russia, the weed hits you.:bongin:

10. This explains everything, man. :bongin:

Because I hit the weed, It hits me back and I can't let it go so I hit it again so It retaliates into an infinite spiral that eventually consumes the world in a huge blaze.

11. [quote name='"BorderlineBaked"']This explains everything, man. :bongin:

Because I hit the weed, It hits me back and I can't let it go so I hit it again so It retaliates into an infinite spiral that eventually consumes the world in a huge blaze.[/quote]

Haha I'm right there with you bro

12. Maybe he just explained tolerance. When your tolerance is lower your body fights back and so does the weed so absorb THC. When you have a higher tolerance your body doesn't fight back so the weed doesn't need to fight back either. So you don't get as high.

13. [quote name='"StickyStick"']In Soviet Russia, the weed hits you.:bongin:[/quote]

Lmao.made my day.