A New Vape to Keep an Eye On.........Versa Infinity

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lwien, Jan 25, 2014.

1. So let's see:

Vapexhale is fucked.
    Dr. P is either paid by VXH to promote their product or he is an FC shill (whatever the hell that is)
    and I have a financial state in FC.

You're a real piece of work, vapourman.    

After all these accusations, it's become painfully obvious to everyone but you that you have lost all credibility here.

What you are is just a little boy who is throwing a temper tantrum.  You got banned from FC for doing the exact same thing that you are doing here...........    You're consistent whining on this is getting to be a bit embarrassing.

This is the last from me on this.    This is a thread about the Versa and I think that you, me and the Dr have taken this wayyyyyy off topic.   For me, the only thing that I will now comment on is the Versa and am anxiously awaiting the beta reviews.

I haven't read other reviews...wtf? I've read countless reviews on the Cloud from before and after the warranty got fucked. It's the reason I got an EVO. In fact, you and Vapourcritic are the two people I've seen most vocal about this.

Just seems convenient. 

Your opinion has no opinion to me anyways if you cite Vape Critic. The guy has no base standard to compare his ratings to, compares portables and desktop units as if they are the same, and will tell you the Volcano and the Plenty are the two best vapes on the market, despite them being extremely old in design.

Not only that, but any desktop unit that isn't a Storz and Bickel product, he needs to compare back to either a Plenty or Volcano. 

He's literally the worst and most biased vaporizer reviewer out there. So, it's hilarious you cite him as a source that worth a damn. 

You've used him as a source in numerous posts. It's clear you have an unusual obsession with that man and his opinion. So your opinion is worthless to me. Keep hating on VXH, no one is believing the shit you are writing.

3. #63 lwien, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    First reviews on Versa from beta testers are coming in.    First one up from MadCap............posted vid and short review.    Is answering questions over at FC as we speak.     So far..........so good.     Not producing the clouds that the Versa vid showed, but that could be due to a lot of things.............temp, amount of bud, packing, etc.    We'll see.......... http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/versa-infinity-the-glass-vaporizer.12033/page-46#post-544597

For those familiar with log vapes, this one is being described as a glass log.    Interesting.........jury's still out but Madcap feels that it's worth the money...........stay tuned.

4. #64 TokinMMA, Feb 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2014
    Lol you stalk me on FC too?

I asked what everyone's favourite strains were in the EVO, a question that everyone including the CEO of the company responded to. The Mod felt discussing strains, even in regards to the EVO, was not appropriate in that thread.

If you are resorting to stalking my on OTHER WEBSITES, I think you need to get a life. I mean, holy crap that's a pathetic way to spend a day.

MadCap's review and video on this vape is looking pretty good. He made a mention of how is has more air restriction than he thought. I thought that was supposed to be a perc of this unit? Low air restriction?

Yeah.    Some complaints about how hot it's getting too     These are beta units though, so finding out these issues before final production is what beta testing is supposed to all be about.

6. Heat I can deal with. The top half of the EVO gets hot has HELL. Plus I've used logs for so long heat doesn't bug me.

I was looking at this vape solely because of airflow with the anticipation of using it with a hookah.

7. #67 lwien, Feb 16, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2014

See my recent post on the Versa thread over at FC on this.   Versa posted up a vid on how not to get burned, but for me, the vid raised even more concerns.

okay i'm stalking you because I see you use the same alias as on the other forum?  You guys are basically having a lame convo that is a rehash of the thread in the other forum.  Did you get tired of it?  Please see the EVO thread here for a little more truth... and PLEASE feel free to comment! haha

It gets even hotter than the metal clouds because they are now PLASTIC.  This vape is basically still beta, and the ethics of the company leaves much to be desired.  See EVO thread for more.

10. #70 TokinMMA, Feb 22, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014

What's your deal? You couldn't just stay quiet could you?

And please, for anyone reading this guys comments, I encourage you to take that one piece of advice he gave in his last post and please go look at the EVO thread on FC.

There you will find the majority of people there are satisfied customers. You will also see active and ready communication from StoneMonkey55 himself (the CEO of the company) in addition to a couple other VXH employees. There will be negatives responses of course, as every vaporizer ever has critics, but for the most part you will people going crazy how awesome this vape is. You don't need to listen to me, I've said enough aout how great this vape is.

Also,@[member="vapourman"] lol at your comment of it being made out of just "plastic". It is a high grade industrial plastic that is designed to withstand hot temperatures. But keep spouting off your uneducated opinions on this vape. 

And yes you are stalking me around the internet. Looking me up on FC and then coming back here to discuss my activity on FC is pretty fucking pathetic. Not only does it suggest you have way too much time on your hands, it also leads me to believe you got banned over there for being an asshole and can't respond to me there now. 

If you were honestly SOOOOOO upset with VXH, why not go onto the site where the guys who run the company actually post and voice your concerns over there in a mature manner? Because either you are full of lies or you got banned over there for acting like a child. 

Anyways, I'm done with you. I'm disappointed that I've let myself indulge your idiotic views this much. Have a nice life. VXH's massive media attention should speak to what a quality product they've made in itself.

11. #71 TokinMMA, Feb 22, 2014
    Looks like the Versa is getting mixed reviews. Some love it, some hate it. Personally it looks like a successful concept, just needs further refinement. 

12. Stay quiet and let you have the last word even if you are completely clueless? lol  Riiiiiiiiiiiight buddy.  I've owned more Clouds and experience with this company and CS than you ever will, retard (can't believe i'm stooping as low as you with the name calling lol).  I've been on FC since it came to fruition, and yes I was banned (OMG SHOCKING!!!!).  That forum is a joke, and huge shill for VXL.  You just haven't been around long enough, and I know for a fact you didn't read the entire Cloud thread (non EVO).  That thread speaks for itself.  Obviously you must have just skipped to the end.  Have you fucking even read the Anticipation thread??  Oh lotsa happy campers there out $600!  

So are so out of touch with reality it's not even funny.  Pointing people to a shill site where the CEO (actually CVO) PURPOSELY IGNORES QUESTIONS????  If it's so great why are people complaining about electronics smells now?  What about the gaps at the bottom?  Ofcourse the CEO states that it wouldn't cause the smell....riiiiiiight.....right out the gap and up the bamboo.  Really safe vape there huh?  All glass....riiiiiight through stainless steel.  But ofcourse, they will say they only have a 2% defect rate. lol  And everyone believes it.

Uneducated opinons?  Plastic is plastic douche bag.  It's hot as fuck....which they lied and said they "perfected" it and it doesn't get hot anymore.  Oh but wait, there is a new beefed up heater, yet the temps even up to max aren't hot enough, especially for concentrates, and people are returning for firmware tweaks..... another fucking joke.

Looking you up?  Are you retarded?  Nevermind.  It's called reading the actual thread and seeing your alias beside a post?  The EVO's plastic and electronics offgassing must be really affecting your brain buddy.  I got banned because of the nazi shill nature of the mods and forum in general.  Massive media attention?  Ofcourse, just like all their stupid cannabis shows and bullshit where they shit on their customers and customer service disappears.  Their answers?  Oh file another stupid support ticket because the system has been cleared out.  Fuck man, you really ignore the facts, but again you are new so I understand the fanboyism.   Prepare to send your evo in again, because their long term track record sucks.  Sure a few originals are still going, but most just die a quick death, and then they say sorry, you need to give us more money to upgrade, for the 3rd time!  

So NOW you comment on the VERSA? LOL  I'll let you and lwein talk to yourselves again. too funny.

13. #73 TokinMMA, Feb 22, 2014
    I hadn't posted in this thread in a number of days...you brought me back to it.

But I'm not trying to change your opinion, it was more just to show other people that your hard views against VXH could be matched with hard views for VXH. It's too bad you had the experience you did with VXH. Hope you're happy using whatever you use now. I'll continue using my EVO, best weed related purchase I've ever made.

Have a nice life.

14. Finally we have mature conversation.  But lots deflected and ignored still.  However, since you are being more reasonable and stopped name calling, perhaps you are starting to realize that i'm not making this shit up.  I do appreciate you not trying to change my opinion and I completely empathize with your point that the Cloud (evo) is an awesome vape.  Listen dude, when my Cloud's and Cloud+'s worked, they were the best vape i've ever used.  My problem is with the company, it's history, and ethics, and constantly making up excuses for all their fuck ups.  I understand new business, but I don't understand fucking over the customers that MADE you?

I did see some of your other posts, you are pretty passionate like me, but your comments in the Heat Island thread make it seem like you like it even better than the EVO....but that could just be my own perception.

Anyways, maybe the customer service has vastly improved.....my negative experiences were in 2013, and I know that Stonemonkey gave some serious shit to the dude that is a chronic liar (don't even bother, the lies weren't even good ones, but pretty entertaining) and for what I and shitloads of others went through, I personally think he should have been canned, but not so, Stonemonkey worships him (Troi/Phil whatever the fuck his name is).

Anyways, thanks for the life wishes!

15. Sigh.................

16. That's what I thought.  Deflect and deny.

YOU JUST DESCRIBED THE EVO!!!!!!!!!  Too bad those bracelets don't really cut the heat.  Design not so perfected after all.

18. This is a Versa thread.   Why do you keep bringing up the EVO?    You are more than a bit obsessive about this, eh?

19. I understand, you are backing down cuz you got nothing and can't address any of the points.  You KNOW everyone got screwed.  But then again, you don't even own an EVO or Cloud do ya?

20. #80 lwien, Feb 22, 2014
    Well vapourman, you finally got your posts pulled that were in this thread>>  http://forum.grasscity.com/vaporizers/1284320-evo-gets-some-major-exposure.html, thank God.   Your incessant rants were getting more than a bit obnoxious.

I have no doubt that you will get your posts eventually pulled from this thread as well, if you continue to rag on the EVO and the Cloud, which this thread is NOT about,  and you could be facing a possible ban like you were over at FC.    What are going to do then?    Go to Reddit and accuse GC of being in bed with FC and that both sites are actually shills for the Versa and the EVO?  lol

And the reason you just got banned here is because........???

Ok, back to the Versa.    We really should try to stay on topic here.

The initial reports of the Versa left a lot to be desired, but all of the recent reviews from the beta testers over at FC have been coming in pretty positive.    Keep in mind though, that these are not reviews of the finalized product, but impressions of the beta testers on what needs to be done to improve the vape before it is released to the general public.