A New Vape to Keep an Eye On.........Versa Infinity

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by lwien, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Look, just speaking of my many transactions with them as well as many others.  Heck, why not read the actual entire Cloud thread Dr. P?  You seem very out of touch with reality based on your limited experience with your EVO.  Must be a shill.

Now for fuck sakes, back to the Versa, m'kay?

2. If I was a shill, I'd be downplaying other products. In this situation I'm just standing up for VapeXhale based on people like you pulling their name through the mud.

They faced a dishonest manufacturer and got dealt a shitty hands. That is well known because, even though you claim I didn't, I did read the entire original VapeXhale Cloud thread on FC. 

Let me ask you this. Would you rather seen them close shop and just say "fuck you" to the warranty completely? Would you rather seem them give out countless free EVOs and bankrupt themselves? Tell me, how should they have handled this situation. 

This thread topic is already fucked thanks to you and that other guy targeting VapeXhale. If you didn't want to talk about it, YOU shouldn't have brought it up again.

3. #43 lwien, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014

Before you accuse anyone of being a shill or a troll, what you may want to do is to look at his previous posts.   If someone is a shill or a troll here, it becomes REALLY obvious.

The doc here has spent a LOT of time here recommending a plethora of different vapes other than the EVO based upon what a person was looking for in a vape.

He has invested a lot of time here in the effort to help those that have questions about all kinds of vapes so to imply that he is a shill is ludicrous...............but implying that you are a troll is totally within the realm of possibility.

He has contributed more to GC in helping others with their questions in regards to vaporizers in one week than the whole time that you've been here.

4. Bankrupt themselves?  What about all the sales of the $500+ vaporizer?  Did they piss it all away?  The indigogo campaign was over 6 digits itself.  I'm sure they enjoyed their parties with snoop lion while innocent customers got fucked over.  Hey upgrade to a cloud+ and you'll have the latest and greatest.  This company sure knows how to manipulate and market and make everyone believe them and get hypnotized by the sparkle.  And then the EVO basically showed a repeat of their previous failures....no 2 evo's will ever be the same.  How hard is it to calibrate something properly?  So many are using their EVO's on MAX temp and still not that hot and not hot enough for concentrates.  Ofcourse now a new accessory for concentrates is coming out....when? LOL  More false promises?

How many times do you need to lie before you fucking admit that there are no Botanicals either.  they don't exist. lol  what a joke.

5. To ANYONE that may be reading the above garbage about the Cloud, please go over to FC and read through the thread.    There are more Cloud users there than anyplace place.  Ask them about their experiences.   It would behoove you to do so rather than take any one persons word for it here, be it the troll above, the doc, or mine.

6. As someone who actually owns an EVO, you are full of shit. As far as the EVO goes, their service has been flawless.

7. #47 lwien, Feb 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2014

As many, many over at FC has echoed.

I'd love to get one.   Just can't afford it.

8. So, this Versa Infinity looks pretty cool. The Versa Infinity is the topic of this thread, and I will talk about the Versa Infinity. It seems like a pretty cool glass vaporizer, better take good care of it!

9. Yeah, IF it can do in real life what it did in those vids, they could have a winner on their hands.    Thick, thick milk without hardly changing the color of the ABV in the first few hits.    I've NEVER seen any vape do that before.    Doesn't seem possible.

It could be the material that they used.

11. #51 lwien, Feb 10, 2014

You mean, like mattress stuffing? ;)

We're having a conversation right now about this over at FC in the Versa thread.

Yeah a biased forum with mods that WORK for VXL LOL!  GREAT work there lwein. Are independent reviews from vape critic biased too?  Or elsewhere on the net?  You are in classic denial buddy, really bad.  Vapexhale is known as a company of FALSE promises and "it was there fault" and make up bullshit.  I've heard so many excuses from these clowns i've lost count.  There product has ZERO reliability and longevity.  They have probably a 2% reliability RATE!   Ya, that's what they probably meant hahhaa.  Should have folded and let a REAL company take over than a bunch of amateurs.  Save the business lecture.

The Versa is no different than vxl, they lie and fuck there customers over.  Then they come with a new improved version that sucks just like the first.

13. #53 lwien, Feb 10, 2014

Right.   And that's why some of the mods say that the LSV or the Purple Days or the Vapolution are their daily drivers.  As a matter of fact, stickstones, one of the most prolific posters over at FC has a sig that reads as follows with no mention of the VXL at all:

Daily drivers -- LSV
    For nightcaps -- VAP2 & Baker
    For dog walks -- Solo
    For stealth -- PNPro

Now is there a special affinity for VXL over at FC?   Yeah, but only because stonemonkey 55 has been a member there for a very long time before he ever thought about producing a vaporizer so FC is kinda the birthplace of the Cloud being that the initial ideas for it were discussed there before it was ever produced,  but to make an accusation that the mods work for VXL is just stupid to say the least.

You obviously feel burned by VXL, which considering what went down, I can understand, but the way you are dealing with it here is simply ludicrous.  

And regarding the Infinity, I am totally against how they presented themselves over at FC under false pretenses, but that doesn't take away from the fact that they "could" have developed a vape that could be a game changer at the price point they are offering it at.   Beta units are supposedly being shipped out as we speak, so we'll just have to wait and see.

14. I like how he promotes Vapor Critic but hates on fuckcombustion. It's like he got banned there and is trying to get back to them on another forum. How mature!

Back to the Versa Infinity. I wonder how thick the glass really is, and if it can withstand falls.

15. Well Vapourman, why is my experience with VXL so good then? The only person who has provided better is Alan over at Toasty Top and he isn't really comparable.

If they are suck a crooked, crappy company, why has my experience been flawless? 

16. Because you have a very limited history with them.  It seems like they might have their acts together now, with the expense of pissing off the international customers that paid when in July and promised October?  Typical VXL move.. fasle promises.  They are excellent at that.  Oh but they said the Cloud+ was "perfected"??  And now the Evo also "perfected"?  Bullshit.  Glitches, all calibrated differently, different sized bamboo glass, whistling some do some don't, cold running, can't even vape concentrates "as promised".  The EVO is the same shit different pile, oh and with a shitty "detachable" power cord.

Should hear very soon about the Versa.

17. Rofl.

More hypothetical situations.

Try not always looking at the negative. There are tons of satisfied VapeXhale customers. You just happen to not be one of them.

The fact you trash the company as much as you do just speaks to the kind of person you are more than what they are as a company. Regardless of what you say, they are a successful company that makes a great product. I support them and they have given me and countless other great service. 

Just keep trashing a great product, you're rep (not that you had any to begin with) is already thrashed with the few dedicated vaporizer posters on this site. 

18. A successful company?? LOL  That's good man, you had me....a successful company that just about went belly up after nearly 2 years at the can?  The same successful company that is doing its previous customers 'favors" by making them pay $250 to service their $700+ pieces of shit?  Oh boo hoo, a bum manufacturer fucked us.  Sure.

Listen, when the product works, it works well.  What i'm saying is that there is no reliability and their customer service used to be a fucking nightmare.  If it's great now, then that's terrific!  I have had personal convo's with SM55 about it all and he states he had no idea that the service was what it was and I know a while lot more about things out in PA but I will even retain that instead of making it public.

You think i'm a rep from Vape Critic?  That's funny too, and shows how dumb you really are.  My point was there are "user" reviews there too, oh and they are "screened" like on your precious FC forum.  Do you know how many people have PMed me about screening posts on there?

Do you even care to discuss the versa?  Or are you finished with your promises to SM? hmm?

19. #59 lwien, Feb 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2014
    Ok, let the truth be told here.  vapourman is a guy who felt that he got burned by the makers of the Cloud.   Considering how it all went down with the original product, I totally understand why he would be upset.   I would be upset as well.   No one could possibly say that the way the warranty situation went down is ideal.   Far from it.   But I do believe that VXL is doing the best that they could have done under the circumstances.

Now while some have moved on from the scenario, vapourman here has not.    He, more than likely, kept on with his banter about how upset he was over at FC and after awhile, the mods got so fed up with the continual temper tantrum, that they banned him.    I've seen people banned for doing the exact same thing when it comes to other vapes, not just the Cloud.    The mods there run a pretty tight ship and while complaining about a company is totally allowed, when taken to an extreme, they step in and take control.   

So now that he can't go to FC to continue on his temper tantrum, he decided to open an account here and do the exact same thing, but now, rather than having one enemy to bitch about because he felt he got slighted, he now has two, feeling that FC has slighted him as well.

GC will put up with this kind of flaming shit.   FC will not.  Seems that vapourman here has found a home where he is welcomed to throw his temper tantrum and come up with all kinds of false accusations about not only the mfg. of the Cloud, but also about FC and anyone here who might support a company that he doesn't like.

Final note on this.   There are some who felt that they got burned by VapExhale.   Others feel that their new product, the EVO is one of the best vapes on the market.   I suggest that those that are considering to purchase one should read the reviews here as well as at FC.

Oh, and for a bit further opinions on VapeCritic, you may want to read the following:  http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/what-do-yall-think-of-the-vape-critic.12714/

But.............back to the Versa.    Beta units have been shipped.   Anxiously awaiting some reviews.   At the projected price point, this vape "could" be a game changer.

20. Well, seeing you are on a new account, it's clear you either make up a lot of BS or your say enough BS to get banned consistently. 

Either way, you're not a person to listen to on this site. You're incredibly biased and generally just poorly informed. I've spent enough time arguing with you in this thread.

Keep ripping on VXH. People like me and their other happy customers will defend them. You're voice is worthless on this one.