a new theory for 2012

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Oct 28, 2009.

1. hey bladez,

i'm a little blazed so bare with me here. something just occurred to me regarding 2012. personally, i'm not a believer in the "doomsday" version of 2012.

i on the contrary believe it will be a very positive transition for humanity. we are moving from the age of pieces to the age of Aquarius which is supposed to be an age of enlightenment and peace for humanity.

a possibility of how this might happen came to my mind. i'm sure everyone knows that the pineal glan in the brain is the ultimate source of human consciousness. it is little understood my contemporary science but it seems to play a pretty big role in things like meditation and perception of reality.

on dec 21, 2012, an alignment will occur that happens once every 26,000 years. the earth will be directly aligned with the sun and the center of our galaxy. the means whatever energy that comes from the center to earth will be temporary interrupted by the sun.
    perhaps the absence of this energy would effect the pineal gland in such a way that massive ascensions in consciousness on a widescale magnitude would take place.
    humanity, having attained a new level of enlightenment, would be able to see the error of their ways in the past. they would kick out the corrupt assholes in government and replace them would honest individuals who would make things better for people.

but then again, im prolly just high :)

2. This is actually one of the popular theories.

I've also heard that all other creatures on the planet would attain sentience simultaneously.

We will have to wait and see. :D

3. I believe 2012 will come and go just like every year before it. Whether or not any significant events happen that year? Well, that would be just as random as if anything signinficant has/would take place this year.

4. I'm hoping people (read: me) start developing super powers.

5. Nothings going to happen.

This is the most retarded topic ever.

6. and yet your sig seems totally plausible.

7. His sig is from The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. :rolleyes:

8. lol

thats just a theory OP. dont forget about new world order. its not doomsday for all

9. what is so exactly special about 12 21 12 ?

10. Google it man, its pretty much common knowledge.

It has to do with the Mayans.

11. all three numbers add up to 3! lol you could also get 666 but thats for the religious head knockers

12. #12 Dryice, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    I don't mean to question your knowledge of Astronomy, but knowing Earth's location relative to the center of the Milky Way galaxy, we're VERY far from the center of the galaxy. I don't believe we're moving there in a couple years either.

13. I highly doubt anything out of the ordinary will happen from 2012, it will pretty much be like y2k, a bunch of people panic, load up on supplies, giving their hard earned money to mega coorporation, hide out in their bomb shelter while it ticks down to 2012 then realize nothing happened and they wasted their money.

14. People are getting there panties all in a bunch, because the Mayans stopped the calender at Dec 21st,2012.

My response to people that believe the end is near is this.

If I started a calender today. I am going to stop somewhere. Just because I stop on year 11,239, doesnt mean that the world will explode into fireballs.

If anything, the bible, and the Astrology has most to do with the current dates. Why?

The bible predicts that when the world ends, there will be 7 signs from the angels, representing the 7 trumpets.

Rivers of Blood
    Hurricanes
    Floods
    Mass Killings
    Fires in the sky etc

Look at this:

Rivers of blood = Green River killer, dumped his beaten and bloody bodies at green river

Hurricanes = Tsunami that hit Taiwan

Floods = New Orleans

Mass Killings = In the past 10 years, we have started a war with a helpless country, killing innocents. Not to mention the serial killers here in the US, and in other countries (Ex: 3 guys 1 hammer, Russia). Snipers of DC.

Fires in the sky = California, mountain Wild Fires

Jesus says in the bible "I will be with you til the end of age." In a time where Relgion is blown away by scientist, and the rapid change according to the bible, I dont think the world will end, but yet the Age of Aquarius.

Jesus is represented by Fish, common sense. In the bible Jesus walked on water to catch fish. Jesus drew a fish in the sand. All of the Pro Jesus signs, and emblems are represented by a Fish [​IMG]

Now, for the coincidences. Pisces is 2 fish. Most likely the "Father and Son", Jesus Christ, and God.

[​IMG]

So, in closing. Is this the end of the world? No, I highly doubt that. Is this the end of age? Yes, I believe so.

Pisces, as you said, is represented by peace. Which would go together with the stock predictions. Experts say the economy will not rise to normal, until late 2012- early 2013.

So, I ask you, coincidence? or not?

15. you'll find out on 12/22/12

16. Awww, I thought you were going to spread your knowledge A dub. I was looking foreward to it.

17. I can't wait to be THAT GUY that posts "12/22/12 - Nothing happened."