A new shade of green.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by TheGanjacologist, Jul 19, 2015.

1. Well given my recent huge blessing and achievement of graduating the hell hole called high school, like that a good thing must come to a sad, depressing end.

I began my journey with trees back in October. That day was a day I'll never forget. Long story short 13 grams with 3 first timers and getting caught the very next day by my mom. Anyways, back in February I made a choice I've wanted to make my whole life. I joined the Army. For any vets my MOS is 15Y.

Now like every stoner I LOVE bud. I mean who doesn't? But in a month and a half I'll be shopping out and I've started my detox for my drug test when I leave. Quitting is a horrible thing. Trust me I understand the great future that lies ahead of me in the military but there's nothing better than winding down at the end of the day with a fat RAW cone(s) and some friends.

I've become addicted to trees. I have no doubt in my mind. Ive been trying to quit since summer started but only recently have I had any success at it. But I'm not just addicted to getting crazy stoned and couch locked. I LOVE everything about trees. My tumblr is nothing but bud, I follow tons and tons of twitters dedicated to this amazing plant. I own a cheap bottle of cologne that smells like weed I got off the interwebs. I have subscriptions to High Times, Cannabis Culture, and 420 Magazine. I'm literally obsessed with this plant, more so than the stoners have been doing this for years. In less than a year I went from being the good popular kid in high school to one of the biggest stoners, but I embraced the status change. I got ISS countless times for coming to school in tons of HUF clothing.

The reason for such a long post? I want to get into this buisness. Obviously the Army is going to postpone that but I want to so desperately. I watch tons and tons of documentaries and videos about the buisness with wide eyes and excitement. Yet I live in Texas where it's not legal and probably won't be for a decent amount of years. I'm not sure where I want to live yet (I'm only 18) but I know I want to get into this buisness. I know it's not all rainbows and sunshine due to it still being a schedule one drug. Trust me I do way more research on drugs than any 18 year old should.

The point of this post is to but this desire out there in a semi anonymous way that will get my interest out there, hopefully allowing someone educated in this buisness to point me in the right direction with useful advice.

Thanks /r/trees! Happy Toking and please toke it up for me since I no longer can!