A new project

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by mrsmichigan, Mar 10, 2012.

1. They're good but I'm not so happy with this double boiler method. I'd expect mind meters but I don't think I can get it got enough the way I'm doing it. Hrm.

2. I gave up on edibles awhile ago, I never thought I got all the stuff out and I prefer vaping it anyways :)

3. I'm not there yet. I need to perfect it. I love the discretion of edibles and the lasting effect. But I prefer my SSV most days.

4. yeah im a huge fan of my volcano

5. What a day. Drinking whiskey and vaping some FCJ after a hell of a day. Worked where I was for almost 15 years. Started the company and helped it grow...fired over Skype. Groan.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. wow,what the actual fuck

7. Yup. Pretty much how I felt. Who does that?

'Murica...

9. Married people, how do you do it?

10. It can be rough, but I've been married for 15 years. She's learned to deal with me

11. Being out of work has put a lot more stress on things than I thought it should. I still get paid for two and a half months plus about a month of vacation at the end in cash. It's stressful uncertainty but nothing awful. Sigh, I will try to remain calm and dry, only managing one of those so far.

12. Trimmed up the fruity chronic and have just over an ounce and a half to savor. I put her in when she was small and wasn't expecting a ton.

Jack the Ripper is about 30 days in and flowering nicely. Up next is another JTR but she's a monster already. The ones flowering now were young, only 10-12" tall when I flipped them. This one is 2' already, she needs to sit about 15-20 days more, no floor space in there at the moment. She's by far my healthiest and best looking but just started showing some deficiency. Leaves are big and deep green, right in the middle I've got small brown spots that are growing in size.

Gotta snap a pic but would love info.

13. 30+ day T-Break should end right around the new year. I have to take a pre-employment test, which I should pass no problem seeing as though I already passed a test one from walgreens and then wait for my Jack the Ripper to finish, which will be Day 60 on X-mas. Then a quick dry and pre-cured madness should be ready for the new year. I can't wait, curious what one bowl will do to me after a few years without a break...I might need a seeing eye dog or something to get me through the world after that. Giggles will be a problem for sure! 

14. I'm pretty excited for you.Sent from the land of pink champagne

15. Peed in a cup today! Will hear Thursday or Friday and then it's GAME ON, 95% sure I'm fine.

16. Checked my 3 jack the rippers today. One of them is doing the odd frosted bleached bid look that I had early on. One of three clones from the same mom, treated the same, same height, etc. odd behavior.

17. 1 month T break ended today, wow that's some strong stuff.