A new project

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by mrsmichigan, Mar 10, 2012.

1. The more the merrier. About to head down and check on things and turn on my fan for the ladies. I'll snap a couple pictures. The big light isn't even on yet :(

2. Seedlings update
    So I still don't have my white dwarf auto's popping through, but the rest are doing well. I've got one AK seed that isn't looking so good, I don't think it's going to pop at all, it's still in paper towel so no rush on that.

Here are some pictures of the ladies starting to grow.

3. #83 mrsmichigan, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    Lost my pictures :( trying again

Since I haven't figured out how to comment on pictures, I'll just do this

1. AK 47 Auto Flower #2 fem (I know it looks wet, I had just misted it with my sprayer before the picture, it's not that wet for real)
    2. White Widow fem
    3. Purple Haze fem
    4. Blue Cheese fem (plant 1)
    5. Blue Cheese fem (plant 2)
    6. THC Bomb fem (plant 1)
    7. THC Bomb fem (plant 2)

No pictured is the Blue Widow fem, it didn't turn out well.

Still waiting on my 2 x White Dwarf autos, come on ladies, get with the program. All of your friends popped, don't hang in that dirt in the dark!!!!

4. Sigh, I might have to give up for tonight, this is just making me angry

5. #86 mrsmichigan, Mar 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2012
    [​IMG]
    AK 47 #2 Auto - again, after I just misted it. I promise it isn't this wet all the time.

[​IMG]
    White Widow fem

[​IMG]
    Purple Haze fem

[​IMG]
    Blue Cheese fem 1

[​IMG]
    Blue Cheese fem 2

[​IMG]
    THC Bomb fem 1

[​IMG]
    THC Bomb fem 2

6. I give up, I'll take new ones tomorrow when I'm done being angry, ignore that last one with 5 of the same pictures. The first 2 are correct, who knows what happened with the rest. GAH talk about a disaster.

7. :D That's some excellent consistency you've got with those seedlings. :D

8. yeah, new to growing and doing well. Been a computer nerd for over a dozen years and can't upload 7 files !?! WTF, big WTF

9. files are probably too large bro...resize and repeat..

10. Nice.... I'm in.... Go computer nerd! C# and Java!

11. I thought so too, but that wasn't the problem at all. No idea what it was. Then I used the cloudapp to upload them, but since it's free I hit my maximum uploads for the day really fast :( I'll take more tonight, they look better already. I see a couple of fan leaves poking out of one of them already. They grow up so fast :)

12. Nice I'm a computer geek too :) I work with ALL men! Seriously I'm the only female. I thought this hobby would get me away from my pc.. But it feels like I am at it more - constantly reading what more I can do with my plants ;)

13. [quote name='"DNorris"']Nice I'm a computer geek too :) I work with ALL men! Seriously I'm the only female. I thought this hobby would get me away from my pc.. But it feels like I am at it more - constantly reading what more I can do with my plants ;)[/quote]

Yea it truely becomes an obsession...my wife liked it at first and still kinda does but she thinks it takes too much time from her..lol

14. Love the thread :)

I am also an obsessive computer geek myself.

15. [quote name='"kdiesel"']

Yea it truely becomes an obsession...my wife liked it at first and still kinda does but she thinks it takes too much time from her..lol[/quote]

At least I'm not the only one that gets this at home:)

16. i dont know about everyone else but i lose track of time in the garden, so i know when ive been downstairs too long when i hear her footsteps on the stairs(coming to find out whats taking so long..."they're just plants, what else is there to do down there?":rolleyes:

17. Blue Widow fem (2 days old)

Attached Files:

18. Blue Cheese Fems - 2days old

Attached Files:

19. Purple Haze fem (2 days)

White Widow fem (3 days)

Attached Files: