a new outlook on art and design after a trip

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by californication, Aug 14, 2010.

1. After my first experience on shrooms, ive became extremely interested in art and design and decided to completely change my rooms colors and design . My room is painted a olive green and the trim is a tan color, i have a painting (which you can see in my other topic) a sunset picture and i also have this cool black and white french poster. i love my room, it just explains my life completely :)

2. Thats wonderful I'm glad to hear the mushrooms influenced you in a positive way.

I know what you mean about the colors. Colors seem to have a big impact on mood and the general vibe of places. I think you can also tell a lot about people based on their favorite color.

I am a purple, i have many good friends who are purple and many good friends that are greens. I generally dont relate to Reds, who seem to be rather boisterous and alpha male.

Also i remember watching a John Frusciante interview, and how he said the Chili Peppers hire someone to decorate their backstage rooms with beautiful artistic rugs and colorful posters and such, drastically changing the vibe from a cold cement room to a familiar cozy warm up room.

edit: also what is your favorite color?

3. <-- green:D

but purple and brown are nice too

4. yeah the vibe of my room is pretty laid back, and nice. my favorite color is orange but slowly turning into a lime green.

i love the red hot chili peppers, thats cool :)