A new life

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by OnlyKush420, Sep 27, 2008.

1. So about 10-11 months ago i was a pothead spending $200-$400 a week on danks, flipping some smoking most with my buddies, i loved it, had been smoking for about 4-6 years heavily but this was my most stoned times. My girlfriend at the time was a new smoker and her house was always chill so we would always smoke over there. After we got done smoking we would usually have our fun :D. This was all good until one day she tells me she is pregnant :eek:. At first i was shocked and in disbelief because she was using birth control.. I did not want to believe that i was going to be a parent i, even worse i didn't want to be a parent. So i made the dumbest decision and said "Fuck you im done with you i want nothing to do with you or that kid!" The break up was nasty, not something i want to even remember hah. I wanted her to get an abortion so i can keep what was left of my childhood. She said that it was against her beliefs and she would never do that. Now its 10 months later and she had the baby, I couldn't stay away forever and had to step up and be there for my little girl. So now i had to stop smoking( not something i wanted to do :mad:) and be the father my daughter deserves. I lost the love of my life and now im stuck going to be a single parent pretty much because we were to stoned and stupid to remember about the birth control. Now im 17 and a parent, a single parent.... Guess its a start for a new sober life for me. The worst thing is that i regret ever letting the mother to my child go, I hope maybe one day we could get back together, but not just for our baby.

2. hahahaha you a dumb motherfucker, raising a child is the most ignorant thing you can ever do for a human being, shit man why didn't you abort that shit yourself? good ol chloroform and a wire coat hanger does the trick..:hello:

3. Shit man, the last thing i wanted was to have this kid. Now that its here i think the best thing i could do is just be there for it, not knowing my father myself just makes that feeling stronger for me. Im pretty lost right now, just want some stoner advice. Seeing that 3 week old kid was the turning point in my life.

4. whatever makes you happy, kids just aint my cup of tea

DONT BE A FOOL WRAP YOUR TOOL
    no, but seriously hobbies are nice

5. So you abandoned your girlfriend when she was pregnant, and now you have to father your daughter alone? I don't get it

Oh and you mean you're an 18 year old single parent, ja?

6. No im 17, and she is there for the kid too, but it will be us raising it seperatly if that makes sense

7. you need to be 18 on here bra, i know you just hit 7 instead of 8 since you type so fast:).

I didn't leave my girl though when she told me and we were 16 and only juniors in HS. Still finished and everything too she moved with me back to GA broke up last year tho.

Only thing is you ditched her that I don't like, but you manned up and now are taking care of you child. I know you love ya little girl too I can tell.
    Keep ya head up bra

PS, don't smoke more than you flipping.

8. I know that shit is hard but you'll get thru it bra. Do what you gotta do.

BTW you don't have to stop smoking just not as much, unless it's cutting into your funds.

9. Damn man... I can't imagine having a kid at my age... Hell no, I'm not even CLOSE to having a kid at 19... I would just pray to god if I ever knocked up a chick she would get an abortion.... I can only hope...

That's awesome you manned up.. I would think you were more worthless than fuckin dirt if you just straight up leaved your girl (like you did at first) and never took responsibility for your actions... Like being a father.. But you manned up which is incredible noble man...

You should tell the mother of your child how you feel... Basically everything you told us and hopefully things will work out for the best..

You don't have to completely stop smoking, you could just cut down a lot more... But you gotta do what you gotta do and only you know what it is.

10. Thats exactly why I dont fuck when I get the chance. Girls find it weird when I dont want to but its better than having a kid. Im waiting until I purposely want a kid with the woman to fuck again im to scared of having a kid to go around banging chicks all the time like most people. Its a big responsibility and most people my age dont have kids on purpose.

11. I'd hate to be a father at your age, 18 - you must type too fast and switched the 7 and the 8 yeah?

12. good one good one hahaha good one.

GL to the op

13. +rep Bank you the man.

To OP, yeah dude just keep your head up, you already manned up and took responsibility. Good luck with the mother but its great that you got your priorities straight