Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A new ingenious usage for vaped weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cobra_Commander, Dec 21, 2009.

1. I just discovered this shit this morning, and I was like "I HAVE TO SHARE THIS", so I came here and found out I already had an account.

So, you take your vaped up weed and TOP OFF A BOWL WITH IT! It is really simple and what it does is protect your good weed, cause I use a lighter and accidentally burn my weed a lot. This is like weed insurance, and it is weed and gets you a little high cause I don't turn up my vape all the way anymore cause it messes up my throat.

Also, I forgot to turn on a fan, and when I blew out my smoke half of it stayed in the room and like, smelled up the room. I was all worried but it smelled like burnt popcorn, so it is good for that too.

Anyone comments, questions, or concerns?