Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A New Convert to Cannabisism

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by AnrBjotk, Aug 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 AnrBjotk, Aug 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2012
    I mean, I've been smoking for years. But it never really appealed to me. Heroin was my game, and then some. Two years on the horse. Haven't kicked it yet, still addicted to the done, but it's winding down.
    An old acquaintance moved to town, taking with him old connections and habit and before I knew it I had a gram of White Widow in my pocket. "It'll last you a good while," he said. "Yeah, out the year," I thought.
    But, boy, was I wrong.
    The first hit, the first two, blew my socks off. Too much, too strong.
    But the second night, one tiiny hit and I understood.
    Weed had always frightened me. I used it to kick junk the first time and I remember being scared and horny.
    Then a few times over the years, mainly just to fit in and to feel I was somehow rebelling.
    But, suddenly, and maybe it's just the strain or potency, I KNEW.
    THIS was it. I'm not a junkie, I'm a pot head!
    Anxiety, depression, insecurity, fear... poof.
    That nice feeling in the pit of my stomach, that feeling of Brahman and Buddha making love, that feeling that you are possessing all of Kerouac, Burroughs and Ginsberg inside of you... YES.
    "This is what I wanted. I always wanted, I always wanted, to return to the body where I was born" - Ginsberg.

Who's with me?
    I'm sure y'all here are so sick of newbies like me... Acting like some teenager who just had his first sip of beer...
    Just wanted to share. And love. And... everything.

We do not allow discussions or mentions of other drugs on GC - WW

2. Yea stick with the all natural bud Bro different strains make u different things like horny couchlock hyper sleepy look at some. Mmj encyclopedias have fun with ur new addiction to MJ

3. So you are saying the herb helped you kick H over night? wow that should be another medical use for it to help treat herion addicts!

4. You do heroin but the weed was too strong..yea ok dude

5. Yeah....
    Different drugs do different things. In fact, most junkies I know don't like weed. The Pope of Dope wrote extensively about it, junkies don't like the high.
    H is strong yes, but it mellows you out, it makes you feel good and only good. It masks all pain and anxiety.
    Weed, on the other hand, makes you feel "real". It gets you in touch with yourself, your body, your mind. Heroin takes away the world, your body, your mind. Weed brings it closer. So you can taste it.

6. Ight just warning you, not that I care at all, but you're not allowed to talk about that shit on here or else you'll get banned by the mods

7. Someone spent alot of time with this troll attempt

8. Is this dude a troll? haha

9. Can't talk about this anyways but if you're not a troll hope it works out for you

10. i don't think the way he's talking about is gonna get him banned, he's just talking about how he kicked it for weed, which is awesome, if they ban him for that, then
    [​IMG]
    but dude i know exactly what you mean, i was born to be a pothead, its the exact same thing you described, when i did it, i just knew, this little plant is perfection, so happy you joined us, WELCOME BROTHA :smoke::smoking::bongin::hippie:

11. I'm sorry... What rules did I break?
    I'm serious, not a troll. I read the rules, but perhaps I misunderstood...
    Are we not allowed to talk about drug use?

12. Yeah, no discussion of drug use besides alcohol, tobacco, and weed obviously.. Not even prescription drugs or any of that.

13. [quote name='"TinTizzy"']You do heroin but the weed was too strong..yea ok dude[/quote]

Lolol

14. Just the other day i was given a warning for posting on a thread called should i take "******" while i go to this theme park and i was like no way dide we live in the same city because the theme park he spoke of was where i lived . I said nothin of any other drug and got a warning so i dont know why im posting under this thread either but yeah MARIJUANA is the way to go brothaaa

15. Hmm...wha?
    So... we can talk about marijuana, but not H or C or C or PCP?

I don't use any drugs myself... all those things I wrote were similes.
    And besides, I have to go; There's a dragon at my door with promises of puppy-dog ice cream and vanilla steaks.
    THIS is gonna be an interesting day...

16. [quote name='"AnrBjotk"']

Hmm...wha?
    So... we can talk about marijuana, but not H or C or C or PCP?

I don't use any drugs myself... all those things I wrote were similes.
    And besides, I have to go; There's a dragon at my door with promises of puppy-dog ice cream and vanilla steaks.
    THIS is gonna be an interesting day...[/quote]

And he just admitted to being a troll

17. i hope this post was legit, lol

18. Well I read that title wrong....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.