a new bong I just purchased

Discussion in 'General' started by 1hitquit, Sep 17, 2007.

1. Check out this RooR I just purchased. This is a picture off the RooR site. I'm getting this exact one but off of eBay. Tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

2. Looks sweet....enjoy

3. hopefully its legit

4. Did you get an american roor or a german? Most of the roors I have seen on ebay are 3.2 forest green US roors. A lot of the time they advertise them as germans because they dont know what they are talking about.

5. If thats the one then Im a psychic.

6. Thats the one bro. I already ordered it, it should be here next week.

7. I hate to break it to you but thats not the same bong in the pic. The pic is a 5.0 german and the ebay one is a 3.2 american. They function identically though. Just the thickness and manufacturing location are different.

8. I don't really know too much about them. Just know that they are badass bongs, lol.

9. Yeah, you probably wont notice the difference between a german and american. Most people dont unless they have owned both for awhile. I just wanted to make sure that the guy wasnt telling you it was something that its not.

10. Either way thats a good deal on a RooR i would of did it too.

11. Def a nice tube dog. Good shit on getting a straight tube =P

edit- i saw the ebay thread with your tube and i found it funny how they used perculating female piece AKA Diffusor