A New Beginning

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by THCaleb, Jun 24, 2017.

1. So I planted my other seeds and one came up fine, but there's a slight problem with the other one. It came up too but it still got the seed pod on. I'm just wondering if anyone else had a seedling do that and if I should just put it out its misery. I'm tryin to see if it'll eventually drop it tho. Thanks for the feedback. Here's what it looks like..... IMAG3228.jpg

2. yeah, about 50% of the time. The hardest thing to do is nothing.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ah man, will it eventually fall off tho? And I noticed on the full sprout the tips of the new official leaves are kinda pinkish red. It is just starting tho so that might be normal with some strains

4. I spray it with water to soften it up and gently try to break it away with a toothpick - I haven't killed one yet.

5. Cool, I'm gonna try that. Hopefully I'm successful

6. Dude it worked, thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  7. I just had this problem! I pulled the casing off with tweezers real gently. I thought it was going die, it looked bad for about a day and now 3 days later it looks great

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  8. Hell yeah, after I sprayed mine I let it sit for an hour and sprayed it again, the leaves were already poking out at that point tho so it slid right off

9. This first pic was 3 days ago. The second one was just now. If it looks bad don't freak out like I did. Theres hope lol[​IMG][​IMG]

10. Yeah it don't look bad now. I don't think that would affect it later in life. That's probly what a lot of seedlings went thru in the wild now that I think about it

11. you need some better soil dude. need some aeration in there. If I'm missing it I apologize, but all I can really see is tree bark. You absolutely have to have aeration in the soil for the plant to grow properly.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah I know. How would I go about transplanting them into fox farm?

13. well, get a bigger container than what you have now. I personally use 7 gallon smart pots. And then transfer them. I don't get all the dirt out of the root ball or anything like that, I just put it in the new pot and fill up with dirt, then water.

14. I agree, my first grow I used soil with WAYYY too much bark and it did a number on my plant. It was a male tho but still had a hard time tryin to grow in it

15. If you really must do something, very best way to get it off is to blow it off. (with your own breath, not a hair dryer). About the time you can blow it off is about the time it is ready to come off.

• Like Like x 1
  16. i wouldn't do anything if i were you, she'll pop it off herself. [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. New beginnings? Isn't that the feminine hygiene spray?

• Like Like x 1
  18. HAHAHA hell naw lol, I ain't even know about that