A Must See Documentary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DankOnly420, Feb 29, 2012.

1. The documentary was produced by Alex Jones' Infowars so I would take it with a grain of salt...not that he doesn't tell the truth, but he usually makes strange implications that seem unnecessary and a bit on the side of fear-mongering.

It's almost as if he's trying to make things overly-dramatic to get more people to care about what's happening, which I understand, but he mostly just comes off as crazy and totally untrustworthy...

2. Advice to you dank, just stay here in the politics section and you'll have your perspective changed

or perhaps just expand based upon what you've "learned"

3. Yeah I wouldn't take anything Jones says toooo seriously. Like qwertyman said, he takes news that we should be concerned about and blows it out of proportion to get attention. At least it calls to light some of the sketchy shit going on, but he often goes too far with it.

4. [quote name='"qwerty man"']The documentary was produced by Alex Jones' Infowars so I would take it with a grain of salt...not that he doesn't tell the truth, but he usually makes strange implications that seem unnecessary and a bit on the side of fear-mongering.

It's almost as if he's trying to make things overly-dramatic to get more people to care about what's happening, which I understand, but he mostly just comes off as crazy and totally untrustworthy...[/quote]

Hit the nail on the head.