A must have for any MJ smoker

Discussion in 'General' started by Thrill, Apr 5, 2007.

1. A friend of mine showed me this screensaver a couple of months ago. I figured I'd share this knowledge with the city. Enjoy it if you decide to take the time to download it!

www.electricsheep.org

2. Already got that installed, it's so trippy.

3. whats with it connecting to a server?

4. i'm not to computer savvy, but it has to connect to a server to download, because (i think) it streams something different every time.

it takes like a full day to download. way worth it IMO

5. No no no it connects for a MUCH cooler reason than that. While its running, hit up or down on the keyboard. Up is a good vote, down is a bad vote. The community can introduce new "sheep" as they're called, and the ones with good votes reproduce to create different sheep that are a combo of the two. Its really cool; I've had mine on for a while now, and I can see traits of sheep from when I first got it, but the sheep themselves are completely different. Takes forever to download the initial sheep, but WAY worth it.

6. FUCK i was way off. damn thats cool.

7. Yea man I have had it for a while I love it it is a great screensaver and is great to look at when tripping.

8. that it is! hey, what part of rochester are you from? i used to live there...now hittin it up in the SoCal where its warm...