Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A mother's probable ignorance...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by r2d2651, May 7, 2011.

1. My mother is anti-weed and I would like to try and educate her on the subject. I'll throw around facts in idle conversation or when it comes up. But she'll just say something along the lines of "lalala... Not listening, not listening! Praise Jesus! Not listening! Drugs kill braincells!"

Don't get me wrong, I love my mother but honestly, the ignorance really just makes my blood boil to the point were I want to punch through a wall.

I want to educate her not because I want her to give me permission to do it (it's illegal, duh) but because I don't want her to speak so badly or look down on my friends that have chosen to do so.

And every opportunity she gets, she will show me some B.S. article about how weed causes "Psychotic episodes later in life" or how it can "Increase you risk for heart attack" and of course, how "It causes moobs to develop.

I actually READ these articles too, I dont look at the title and brush it off and call bullshit. (I'm not her :p)

I am going to try and show her the union later, but I'm almost 100% sure that she'll ignore it or bring up BS arguments.. I understand though, it IS illegal but I don't think that she should talk down about my friends and all their "brain cell killing sins" (not an actual quote but that probably sums it up)...

On another note, how would I be able to deal with such ignorance without throwing my head against a wall?....

2. I'm high and this just make me laugh. I did it in a funny voice and then proceeded to forget if i bolded it or not.