A mother wants to have her 16 and 20 yr old sons arrested for smoking pot.

Discussion in 'General' started by telien, May 12, 2006.

1. That's the result of decades of brainwashing and propoganda.

2. Ya I am holysnikey and these people won't debate back they are like UH NO no facts and DOPEHEADS!

3. what's funny is that these assholes don't know that dope is heroin.

only people that are ignorant when it comes to drugs (not that it's necessarily a bad thing) call marijuana dope.

4. well i left one more post on there with some actual serious advice to her on what she should do since the site is called free advice, but i doubt i'll be taken seriously

5. agreed that they are ignorant but you guys didn't approach it right. If she's to the extreme one way and you are to the extreme the other, then no one is going to convince the other. Especially by shoving it down their throats. Didn't score any points on that thread, and you can bet that lady is gonna call the cops.

6. I completely disagree. She is a dumb fuck and that will never change. A "please" or a "thank you" isn't going to make any difference.

The reason we are pissed off is that they disrespected what we stand for and gave terrible advice with NOTHING to back it up.

7. The good thing is, is that when this ignorant generation is gone, I think things will at least be a little bit better.

Seems to me like people about the age of 30-35 are usually pretty chill. But if you're 40-45+ (for the majority, not to offend any of you older stoners) you have a lot better of a chance of being an ignorant douchebag when it comes to this topic.

Times are changing, slowly. But there will always be a percentage carrying ignorant fucks.

8. i have NEVER been this pissed off before. Ignorance........FUCK its so infuriating........FUCK

9. i refuse to shut up on that site, ive never been so pissed at ignorance. its soo horrible

10. Everybody fuckin flood this shit. MetalKing is me I'm going nuts hahaha

Wow joint + internet fight = :devious:

11. Please and thank you isn't what I'm talking about...I posted on there and didn't even get a response cuz everyone was busy name calling. Besides, what are you exactly disagreeing w/? I said THEY are ignorant which you agreed with. Also I said you won't be able to convince them..did you do that? Lastly, I said she would most likely still call the cops...tell me where I'm off?

Point is, I deal with people all day and no matter how ignorant they are, arguing and name-calling never gets points across. I'm not saying to kiss their ass, but you'll come across as more intellegent if you present your arguement better. There's no bashing coming from here.

12. I'm pitching in. We need to open eyes. But they haven't even put something back to say but calling us dopers.

13. I'm sorry but I had to go personal. Screw it

14. You have every right. But we are doing nothing but stopping to their level

15. god damn i'm on the verge of sweating jus from typing longass posts that nobody probably read because theres nothing in them that can be bashed, just truth that is undebatable

i wonder if freevibe or above the influence has a forum, we need to hop over to that motherfucker baby! cuz the people on that site are straitup stupid

16. I don't know neg, I think they do. But they kick you out for saying that drugs are ok.

17. Reading all of that got me way too worked up, for sure.
    I don't think we're stooping to their level.
    I posted once to defend myself. That fucking bitch that makes $192K a year pisses me off.

18. I disagree with when you said we handled it wrong.
    We just gave our opinions which spiraled into an insult-fest.

Also, "coming across as intelligent" to those people isn't one of my conscerns. They have preconcieved notions about us therefore ANYTHING we say comes across as some stoner rant to them.

19. neg, i noticed that too. They are only attacking the users that give them something to bash. I have not given them a single thing they can bash me on, i was rational, polite(compared to some of you :)) and respecting(to a certain level) and both of my posts were most likely ignored since they could find nothing usefull to belittle me

these assholes have their head shoved so far up their ass and for so long, they are used to all the bullSHIT

20. Sorry, I just had to tell her to blow me.:D