A month without smoking

Discussion in 'General' started by GreenPol, Feb 12, 2013.

1. It's been a month, and it's gonna go on longer too. HELP ME, I NEED A FAT JOINT RIGHT NOW

2. Mind over matter

3. Its been a month and you wanna smoke that bad haha? By then you should be fine.

4. [quote name='"Accord"']Its been a month and you wanna smoke that bad haha? By then you should be fine.[/quote]

Should of had a conversation with me a week ago, it was all I could talk about. It isn't so bad anymore but it's still a challenge getting my mind off of it

5. You sound like ur under alot of stress, how about treat yourself to a nice fat joint?

6. [quote name='"snorkchris420"']you sound like ur under alot of stress, how about treat yourself to a nice fat joint?[/quote]

hell yeah

7. I'm with you bro... get other stuff on your mind haha

8. I'm on week 7 of no blazing, I can't drink or even have cigarettes. Sobriety sucks, especially since I'm always the DD now. I feel your pain, but hang in there.

9. Haven't smoked in just over a month. Been around people who were toking and I still didn't partake. Are you a weak minded individual?

10. Man I know how you feel op. I haven't smoked since yesterday

11. [quote name='"gobble wobble"']Haven't smoked in just over a month. Been around people who were toking and I still didn't partake. Are you a weak minded individual?[/quote]

With some things yes, very much so

12. I cant smoke till aug 27th . Ive posted that on so many threads haha I cant help but telling everyone so someone feeels bad

13. If I didn't drink it would probably be harder than it is now. It does get easier though bud.

14. I cango for a whole year T break easy and im doing it right now, im on month 7, so just find something to do with your time, or you can do a gradual t break, ( get high a certain ammount of days per month, like 5 first month then 2 then none)

15. been 8 days for me, sometimes i debate going back because i feel smarter and overall better when im sober