Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

A Moment Of Silence Please...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ckrackerjack, Dec 8, 2009.

1. A moment of science for my friend who was shipped off to boarding school in Utah after failing a drug test...

2. ah man that sucks.
    who sent him there?

3. good luck to him my friend got busted a few weeks ago and got expelled, wont be seeing to much of him anymore.:(

4. His parents... he's 15, I'm 18, and he goes to the same school as me

5. Hell, he might be there.

6. Aren't boarding schools like sexually segregated...

You can't take females from a teenage boy..that is cruel and unusual punishment.

7. Does using the element of fire and putting it to some weed count

8. That is the dumbest thing ive ever seen. Another outing for parents that are failures.

9. #10 tharedhead, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009

Isn't it creepy?
    The woman who runs the place looks like an alien in a human mask.

It would make a great horror movie-(announcer) "your kids become better behaved because...(creepy horror movie voice) we implant them with our alien spawn, which control their brains (cue loud demented laughter: hahahaha!)."

10. Where at? Might have to drop off some bud for the homie for his sorrows.
    Then again I enjoy Utah. You can get some good Bud in the Salt Lake region if you know whats up.

11. I have no idea where he's at. He just disappeared from school one day (I knew it had to do with his drug test).... after about a week it had spread around the school that he had been sent to Utah, to a boarding school-- his freshman sister said that he failed and was shipped off like the next day.

This isn't the first time he's been caught by the way.
    Sad as it is, though.

12. Back when I was a freshman in high school, long ago, a 15 year old kid that I knew was wrongly blamed for giving weed to his younger brother. His parents sent him off to a military school. I felt pretty bad, he was into art and didn't need the "discipline" environment of a sleep-away school like that.

13. I bet OP is 16.
    Also I wont give a moment of silence for anyone that failed a drug test. Unless it was for a job and they were clean for a month.

But for a underage kid that got shipped off to boarding school is good for him.
    This may account for several other reasons for why his rents decided to send him off.
    Bad grades
    Smoking pot.
    Trouble with cops/school/managers of stores/lying/stealing. who knows.

I dont condone to Trouble making kids smoking pot.
    Really if you just using pot as a party drug and to get "Fucked up"
    Then your going to try other drugs and do other stupid stuff.

If you are mature and responsible, and know the marijuana doesnt come 1st in life. Life comes 1st.

But sorry for your friend getting sent off but maybe it was for the best.

All this is just a JUST IF!... I dont know him. I dont know anything about him.
    There is always other reasons for parents to do these things.

So dont take this to offence or take this as the truth. Take it as my mind thinking freely.

14. #15 ckrackerjack, Dec 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2009
    Nothing better than passing judgement over the internet!
    As I stated before, I'm 18 dumbshit.
    You see, in highschools people of different age groups are all packed into one building, causing a situation in which those who are of age are forced to associate with those who are underage.

Name-calling isn't welcome here, dude. -JD

15. Yeah maybe something good will happen out of this. Like he gets a resonsible job and one day legalizes marijuana. I feel bad for him no doubt.

16. Nope. :rolleyes:
    Generalizations are baad

17. the irresponsible behavior (smoking) that sent the poor kid off to be away from his friends and family is the same shit that you partake in and take the time to post on a message board about. don't say something that the OP will obviously take offence to. your mind is a dick when it thinks freely

18. HAH, some kid at my school was hiding a little under an O of mids in his room that his parents found, well needless to say they shipped him off to rehab. Funny how they don't understand rehab is for those who are physically addicted to a substance or act which is not possible with marijuana.

19. The Smoking cant be the only reason why he was sent to a boarding school.

thats what I said.

All observations I stated. Are Observations.

No parent would send there kid to a boarding school just because He smoked pot. Kids that get sent to boarding schools are troubled kids parents dont want to handle anymore.
    or Snobby rich kids that there parents are to busy working and want their kid with a good education and good future.

If he was a B-C grade average kid. That alway was mommies little angle and got caught smoking once failed a drug test 30mins later. Then shipped off to boarding school. Then really that mom has some real issues NO OFFENCE!.
    But I dont see a mom just going OMG YOU TRYED POT! YOU BEING SHIPPED OFF To boarding school. Bye!